Hightech Information System (HIS) today introduces HIS 7970 X. The card is not only of HIS top class but is also the best of the best among 7970 cards. The 4-way crossfire HIS 7970 X achieved the number 1 world records on both 3dMark Vantage and 3Dmark 11 with 84669 and 29937 marks respectively. The card also won the ASRock Z77 Overclocking Competition on 3Dmark.com
HIS 7970 X is overflown with special features such as X elements, IceQ X², iTurbo, PowerTune with Boost, OC equipment and more. The card carries the special X elements, including the extra 18+1+1 PWM phrases, LED indicators, outputs that support both Eyefinity 5 & Eyefinity 6, making HIS 7970 X one of the most luxurious cards in the market.
HIS 7970 X is also cooler and quieter with the innovative and performance-leading IceQ X² cooling solution. The card is cooler than reference design and is below 28dB when watching movies, surfing Facebook, working. The card remains quiet whether you are gaming, online socializing, entertaining or working.
The card comes with the innovative overclocking software by HIS - iTurbo. User can control the temperature, speed and power in their hands. The card is equipped with the latest 7970 GHz Edition chipset, with core and memory clock achieved at 1 GHz and 6.0 Gbps, significantly faster than previous products. Loaded with AMD's latest technology, such as GCN, PowerTune with Boost, etc. the card has revolutionary improvements on computing performance, gaming and power consumption.
The card is has better OC capability with overclocking equipment and longer life span with safety design. The special metal RIB on the card further strengthens the card significantly. HIS 7970 X comes in a great value with the bundled the Eyefinity Dongle - the Active Mini DisplayPort to SL-DVI Dongle.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives