Hightech Information System (HIS) today introduces HIS 7970 X. The card is not only of HIS top class but is also the best of the best among 7970 cards. The 4-way crossfire HIS 7970 X achieved the number 1 world records on both 3dMark Vantage and 3Dmark 11 with 84669 and 29937 marks respectively. The card also won the ASRock Z77 Overclocking Competition on 3Dmark.com
HIS 7970 X is overflown with special features such as X elements, IceQ X², iTurbo, PowerTune with Boost, OC equipment and more. The card carries the special X elements, including the extra 18+1+1 PWM phrases, LED indicators, outputs that support both Eyefinity 5 & Eyefinity 6, making HIS 7970 X one of the most luxurious cards in the market.
HIS 7970 X is also cooler and quieter with the innovative and performance-leading IceQ X² cooling solution. The card is cooler than reference design and is below 28dB when watching movies, surfing Facebook, working. The card remains quiet whether you are gaming, online socializing, entertaining or working.
The card comes with the innovative overclocking software by HIS - iTurbo. User can control the temperature, speed and power in their hands. The card is equipped with the latest 7970 GHz Edition chipset, with core and memory clock achieved at 1 GHz and 6.0 Gbps, significantly faster than previous products. Loaded with AMD's latest technology, such as GCN, PowerTune with Boost, etc. the card has revolutionary improvements on computing performance, gaming and power consumption.
The card is has better OC capability with overclocking equipment and longer life span with safety design. The special metal RIB on the card further strengthens the card significantly. HIS 7970 X comes in a great value with the bundled the Eyefinity Dongle - the Active Mini DisplayPort to SL-DVI Dongle.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Intel Core i9-7980XE pre-orders begins, priced at $1999
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience