OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the company's new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Taipei, Taiwan has achieved ISO 9001: 2008 certification from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This independent certification from ISO demonstrates OCZ's commitment to quality and reinforces that the company's newly consolidated manufacturing facility has met ISO's stringent qualifications.
The ISO 9001: 2008 standard was established by the ISO governing board and has become the most comprehensive standard on quality management and practices worldwide. It is designed to enable companies with a set of principles that ensure a consistent and systematic approach to manufacturing while providing high product quality and reliability, which in turn, translates to customer satisfaction.
"We are very pleased to have obtained ISO 9001: 2008 certification demonstrating that our manufacturing processes not only follow rigorous quality standards, but they are consistent with leading companies worldwide," said Jason Ruppert, Sr. Vice President of Operations for OCZ Technology. "This ISO certification provides our OEM customers with a validation that our manufacturing processes deliver high quality, reliable products, and a heightened user experience."
OCZ's SSD products are assembled and tested in the new Taipei manufacturing facility. With this new state of the art facility, OCZ's manufacturing capacity has increased to accommodate demand for both enterprise and client OCZ SSDs, and with ISO 9001: 2008 certification, expands OCZ's ability to manufacture the highest quality products that customers expect.
Latest News Posts
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now