OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the company's new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Taipei, Taiwan has achieved ISO 9001: 2008 certification from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This independent certification from ISO demonstrates OCZ's commitment to quality and reinforces that the company's newly consolidated manufacturing facility has met ISO's stringent qualifications.
The ISO 9001: 2008 standard was established by the ISO governing board and has become the most comprehensive standard on quality management and practices worldwide. It is designed to enable companies with a set of principles that ensure a consistent and systematic approach to manufacturing while providing high product quality and reliability, which in turn, translates to customer satisfaction.
"We are very pleased to have obtained ISO 9001: 2008 certification demonstrating that our manufacturing processes not only follow rigorous quality standards, but they are consistent with leading companies worldwide," said Jason Ruppert, Sr. Vice President of Operations for OCZ Technology. "This ISO certification provides our OEM customers with a validation that our manufacturing processes deliver high quality, reliable products, and a heightened user experience."
OCZ's SSD products are assembled and tested in the new Taipei manufacturing facility. With this new state of the art facility, OCZ's manufacturing capacity has increased to accommodate demand for both enterprise and client OCZ SSDs, and with ISO 9001: 2008 certification, expands OCZ's ability to manufacture the highest quality products that customers expect.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance