OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the company's new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Taipei, Taiwan has achieved ISO 9001: 2008 certification from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This independent certification from ISO demonstrates OCZ's commitment to quality and reinforces that the company's newly consolidated manufacturing facility has met ISO's stringent qualifications.
The ISO 9001: 2008 standard was established by the ISO governing board and has become the most comprehensive standard on quality management and practices worldwide. It is designed to enable companies with a set of principles that ensure a consistent and systematic approach to manufacturing while providing high product quality and reliability, which in turn, translates to customer satisfaction.
"We are very pleased to have obtained ISO 9001: 2008 certification demonstrating that our manufacturing processes not only follow rigorous quality standards, but they are consistent with leading companies worldwide," said Jason Ruppert, Sr. Vice President of Operations for OCZ Technology. "This ISO certification provides our OEM customers with a validation that our manufacturing processes deliver high quality, reliable products, and a heightened user experience."
OCZ's SSD products are assembled and tested in the new Taipei manufacturing facility. With this new state of the art facility, OCZ's manufacturing capacity has increased to accommodate demand for both enterprise and client OCZ SSDs, and with ISO 9001: 2008 certification, expands OCZ's ability to manufacture the highest quality products that customers expect.
Latest News Posts
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni