OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the company's new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Taipei, Taiwan has achieved ISO 9001: 2008 certification from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This independent certification from ISO demonstrates OCZ's commitment to quality and reinforces that the company's newly consolidated manufacturing facility has met ISO's stringent qualifications.
The ISO 9001: 2008 standard was established by the ISO governing board and has become the most comprehensive standard on quality management and practices worldwide. It is designed to enable companies with a set of principles that ensure a consistent and systematic approach to manufacturing while providing high product quality and reliability, which in turn, translates to customer satisfaction.
"We are very pleased to have obtained ISO 9001: 2008 certification demonstrating that our manufacturing processes not only follow rigorous quality standards, but they are consistent with leading companies worldwide," said Jason Ruppert, Sr. Vice President of Operations for OCZ Technology. "This ISO certification provides our OEM customers with a validation that our manufacturing processes deliver high quality, reliable products, and a heightened user experience."
OCZ's SSD products are assembled and tested in the new Taipei manufacturing facility. With this new state of the art facility, OCZ's manufacturing capacity has increased to accommodate demand for both enterprise and client OCZ SSDs, and with ISO 9001: 2008 certification, expands OCZ's ability to manufacture the highest quality products that customers expect.
Latest News Posts
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling