Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash storage and enthusiast computer products today announces the launch of the Supersonic Rage XT USB 3.0 drive. Built with an ultra-portable form factor and the enhanced speed of USB 3.0, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Rage XT is the perfect solution for those looking for a compact design that doesn't compromise performance. The Supersonic Rage XT comes with a custom slide to connect design that provides best in class protection from wear and tear.
Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities and plug and play compatibility, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Rage XT offers excellent storage solutions that are extremely easy to use across multiple platforms. Backed by Patriot Memory's award winning customer service, the Supersonic RAGE XT will come with a 5-year warranty.
"The Supersonic Rage XT is an excellent new edition to fill the performance segment in our Supersonic brand family", said Meng Jay Choo, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. "With the enhanced speeds and extremely portable form factor, the Supersonic Rage XT is an excellent solution for those looking for excellent performance in a small durable form factor at a very affordable price."
- Ultra-portable slide to connect housing
- USB 3.0 speeds/backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities
- Plug and Play Compatibility
- 5 Year Warranty
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules