Super Talent Technology, a leader of NAND Flash storage solutions, today announces their enduring, and most reliable SSD to date, the SATA3 SuperNova.
Whether you're a large corporation or a small company the Supernova provides the advantages to reduce TCO. The SuperNova features thermal conductive silicon padding which prevents overheating and requires less cooling. Increase the speed and lifetime of data along with the most secure encryption on the planet, and the proprietary RAISE technology that virtually eliminates unrecoverable read errors makes the SuperNova the ideal choice.
The Supernova is our most secure and efficient SSD to date. For increased; write endurances, lightning fast access times, a three year warranty, and a drive that is supported by all operating systems-the SuperNova is the superior choice.
The SuperNova is ideal for routers, server farms, or simulation applications. If you are looking to access data quickly, remove bottlenecks, and reduce operational costs SuperNova stands in a class of its own. SuperTalent's new SuperNova is available in 128GB and 256GB capacities, the SuperNova begins shipping today.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4