SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced that the SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Glossy and Rubberized Editions are available now online for $59.99/ 59.99 in the SteelSeries Web Shop.
The SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] features the core essentials of a premium-quality gaming mouse, but for users that may not require all of the customization that the 32 bit ARM processor inside of the SteelSeries Sensei has to offer. The Sensei [RAW] will provide users with the same Sensei shape and size as well as:
● BEST-IN-CLASS HARDWARE
From tournament-grade switches for intense clicking, to a pro-grade laser sensor and a CPI range from 1-5,700, the SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] delivers the best in gaming performance. Flip it over to find XL-sized UPE material feet for a smooth and consistent glide. Give it a tug or roll over it with your desk chair; the 6.5ft anti-tangle black and white cord is braided nylon.
Its bright-white LED illumination is featured in 3 zones and can be configured with multiple levels of pulsation. Powered by the SteelSeries Engine software suite, users are equipped with advanced customization options and the ability to create and store an unlimited number of profiles.
● GRIP OPTIONS
The SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] has an ambidextrous, all-grip design and is available in 2 different versions, each offering a very distinct feel for the user. For gamers who worry about sweaty palms, the SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Rubberized features a rubberized black, hand-sweat resistant coating that allows for an exceptional grip and soft-touch comfort even during the most frantic gaming sessions. The SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Glossy features a glossy black, smooth exterior that both looks and feels sleek.
Latest News Posts
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league