Taipei, Taiwan - July 17, 2012 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today launches Velox V70, a new 2.5" SATA III Solid State Disk that is ready to re-write your SSD experience. With the powerful combination of new built-in Toggle/ Synchronous flash, advanced controller and firmware, V70 offers a better performance boost and a more durable and stable environment. Coated in metallic gold, its stylish brushed aluminum cover and remarkable performance make V70 the top choice for all tech savvy and professional users.
Re-Write Your SSD Experience
Unlike the traditional SSD, Velox V70 features optimized firmware and advanced Toggle/Synchronous NAND flash while utilizing the latest SandForce SF-2281 controller. The result is a tremendous SSD that extends the performance limits to 557MB/s in read speed and 507MB/s in write speed with maximum random 4k write speeds as high as 86,000 IOPS. For uncompressed files, the read speed can reach up to 500MB per second. With faster computer startup time and application launch time, V70 can greatly change your SSD experience and is ideal for professional users for video & audio editing, gaming and multiple tasking.
Higher Reliability and Longer Life-Span
Apart from the accelerated transferring rate, V70 is also a more durable and reliable storage device. It is able to endure more write cycles and significantly expands the life-span of your SSD.
SP Velox V70 metallic golden look symbolizes its superior and supremacy among other SSDs. V70 is available in 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB and is backed by a three year warranty.
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- Super-high transfer rate: 557MB/s max. Read speed
507MB/s max. Write speed
- Random 4K write speed up to 86000 IOPS
- Toggle/ Synchronous flash built-in
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Equipped with DureWriteTM and wear leveling, to extend endurance
- Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shock & Vibration-proof
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
- Capacity: 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB
- Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 9.4mm
- Weight: 64g - 77g
- Complimentary 3.5" Adapter Bracket
- Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
*Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform.
Latest News Posts
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20