Taipei, Taiwan - July 17, 2012 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today launches Velox V70, a new 2.5" SATA III Solid State Disk that is ready to re-write your SSD experience. With the powerful combination of new built-in Toggle/ Synchronous flash, advanced controller and firmware, V70 offers a better performance boost and a more durable and stable environment. Coated in metallic gold, its stylish brushed aluminum cover and remarkable performance make V70 the top choice for all tech savvy and professional users.
Re-Write Your SSD Experience
Unlike the traditional SSD, Velox V70 features optimized firmware and advanced Toggle/Synchronous NAND flash while utilizing the latest SandForce SF-2281 controller. The result is a tremendous SSD that extends the performance limits to 557MB/s in read speed and 507MB/s in write speed with maximum random 4k write speeds as high as 86,000 IOPS. For uncompressed files, the read speed can reach up to 500MB per second. With faster computer startup time and application launch time, V70 can greatly change your SSD experience and is ideal for professional users for video & audio editing, gaming and multiple tasking.
Higher Reliability and Longer Life-Span
Apart from the accelerated transferring rate, V70 is also a more durable and reliable storage device. It is able to endure more write cycles and significantly expands the life-span of your SSD.
SP Velox V70 metallic golden look symbolizes its superior and supremacy among other SSDs. V70 is available in 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB and is backed by a three year warranty.
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- Super-high transfer rate: 557MB/s max. Read speed
507MB/s max. Write speed
- Random 4K write speed up to 86000 IOPS
- Toggle/ Synchronous flash built-in
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Equipped with DureWriteTM and wear leveling, to extend endurance
- Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shock & Vibration-proof
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
- Capacity: 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB
- Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 9.4mm
- Weight: 64g - 77g
- Complimentary 3.5" Adapter Bracket
- Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
*Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L