ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced its latest high performance, energy efficient display - the VX2703mh-LED.
Ideal for consumers, SMBs and educational environments alike, the VX2703mh-LED is a 27" widescreen LED monitor with a contemporary thin bezel design. Ideal for both home and office, this versatile Full HD 1920 x 1080p monitor offers HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs with HDCP support, along with a speedy 3 ms response time, a 10M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, integrated power, and built-in SRS Premium Sound speakers.
The VX2703mh-LED also comes standard with loads of useful features such as automatic aspect ratio adjustment to ensure content is optimally positioned and sized for screen viewing, in addition to being Windows 7 certified and VESA wall mount compatible. The VX2703mh-LED is as feature rich as it is eco-friendly. In fact, this mercury-free display offers ViewSonic's ECO-mode feature for extended display life, along with an energy savings of up to 40% when compared to a regular 27" monitor.
"The new VX2703mh-LED is the ideal display for home and office applications, as well as web surfing and multimedia entertainment with its multiple video inputs," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "If you're looking for a versatile monitor with both low TCO and high performance, backed by a display heritage you can count on, the ViewSonic VX2703mh-LED is your solution."
The VX2703mh-LED comes standard with a 3-year limited warranty, and the industry's best pixel performance policy. The VX2703mh-LED will be available in North America in mid-July for an ESP of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD