Today, BitFenix is proud to announce that both Newegg and Memory Express are now carrying BitFenix products, greatly expanding our retail network in North America. By partnering with Newegg and Memory Express, BitFenix fans across North America now have even more outlets to purchase the BitFenix gear they are looking for.
"Following a blowout Computex show, today's announcement of availability at both Newegg and Memory Express shows the incredible momentum BitFenix is building," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "Now available at some of North America's most prolific retailers, BitFenix fans can get their hands on our products - like the critically-acclaimed BitFenix Prodigy - easier than ever before."
To see BitFenix products at Newegg.com, go to: http://bit.ly/KfKQwi
To check out BitFenix gear at Memory Express, head over to: http://bit.ly/K5Psac
For more information on BitFenix, go to: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched