Today, BitFenix is proud to announce that both Newegg and Memory Express are now carrying BitFenix products, greatly expanding our retail network in North America. By partnering with Newegg and Memory Express, BitFenix fans across North America now have even more outlets to purchase the BitFenix gear they are looking for.
"Following a blowout Computex show, today's announcement of availability at both Newegg and Memory Express shows the incredible momentum BitFenix is building," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "Now available at some of North America's most prolific retailers, BitFenix fans can get their hands on our products - like the critically-acclaimed BitFenix Prodigy - easier than ever before."
To see BitFenix products at Newegg.com, go to: http://bit.ly/KfKQwi
To check out BitFenix gear at Memory Express, head over to: http://bit.ly/K5Psac
For more information on BitFenix, go to: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller