Today, BitFenix is proud to announce that both Newegg and Memory Express are now carrying BitFenix products, greatly expanding our retail network in North America. By partnering with Newegg and Memory Express, BitFenix fans across North America now have even more outlets to purchase the BitFenix gear they are looking for.
"Following a blowout Computex show, today's announcement of availability at both Newegg and Memory Express shows the incredible momentum BitFenix is building," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "Now available at some of North America's most prolific retailers, BitFenix fans can get their hands on our products - like the critically-acclaimed BitFenix Prodigy - easier than ever before."
To see BitFenix products at Newegg.com, go to: http://bit.ly/KfKQwi
To check out BitFenix gear at Memory Express, head over to: http://bit.ly/K5Psac
For more information on BitFenix, go to: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4