Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today extends its tablet lineup with its latest keyboard accessory - the Logitech® Ultrathin Keyboard Cover - made for the new, third-generation iPad® as well as the iPad 2. Leveraging Logitech's extensive heritage of high quality, reliability and design, this all-in-one solution provides an ultrathin screen protector and built-in keyboard so you can type easily and travel without worry.
"The third-generation iPad and its apps are designed to give you more control and creativity, whether you are editing photos and movies, making music or writing a novel," said Alexis Richard, director of product marketing at Logitech. "The new Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover - with its ultra-sleek, smart design and extended keyboard battery life - provides a convenient way for you to make the most of your iPad no matter what activity you are using it for."
The perfect partner for your iPad, the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover protects your screen with a stylish, slim aluminum cover that adds minimal weight to your tablet, and features a built-in keyboard that pairs through Bluetooth. When you're ready to type an email or watch a movie, the keyboard's built-in stand holds your iPad at the best angle.
Similar to a Smart Cover, the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover attaches quickly and securely to your iPad with a magnetic clip. It has an instant On/Off feature, which means your iPad automatically wakes up when you open the cover, and switches to standby when you close it. And with a six-month battery life (based on two hours-per-day usage), you can spend more time typing and less time worrying about your keyboard losing power.
With function keys for enhanced navigation, and a piano-black finish, this keyboard cover adds both functionality and style to your iPad.
Logitech also confirmed that the Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2 and the Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad from its current tablet accessories lineup are compatible with both the iPad 2 and third-generation iPad.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in April 2012, for a suggested retail price of $99.99. For more information please visit http://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD