OCZ Technology Introduces the Latest DDR3 Kits within the Intel Extreme Memory Series
Sunnyvale, Calif.-July 2, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the expansion of its Intel® Extreme Memory modules lineup, the latest memory solution that implements a high-performance specification optimized and predefined for the Intel X38 and X48 chipsets. The new modules are rated at DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1600 and feature the all-new Intel branded black XTC heatspreader. With a long history of providing the most innovative products to the enthusiast community, OCZ is excited to take advantage of Intel's interest and development of overclocking platforms with these latest additions to the series.
Designed to significantly increase performance levels of the entire platform, these modules feature Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), a proprietary extension of SPD (Serial Presence Detect) settings that act as an integrated "plug and play" overclocking tool. The new Extreme Memory Profile options on the new OCZ DDR3 modules allow the end user to select extreme or ultimate performance through a framework of predefined and validated optimizations of individual settings without the hassle of manually adjusting each parameter, so the timings, voltage, and speed boot automatically for maximum performance.
"We are proud to embrace Intel's XMP specifications in the new line-up of DDR3 modules," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "XMP-Ready memory allows safe booting of the system under any circumstances while maintaining the built-in overclocking features to bring out the ultimate performance of the entire system."
Configured to Intel's defined specification, the latest XMP-Ready memory will be available as:
PC3-10666 / DDR3-1333 CL7-7-7 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel Kit
PC3-10666 / DDR3-1333 CL7-7-7 2GB (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit
PC3-12800 / DDR3-1600 CL7-7-7 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel Kit
PC3-12800 / DDR3-1600 CL7-7-7 2GB (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit
Each kit is configured to run aggressive latencies and features a second enthusiast profile to enable the modules to run at an even more aggressive balance of speed and timings. Each OCZ XMP memory module is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
For more information on the PC3-12800 Intel Extreme Series, please visit our product page here.
For more information on the PC3-10666 Intel Extreme Series, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition