February 21st, 2012 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider of networking and green power products, announced today to build a strategic partnership with MetaTech Inc. (Taiex: 3224), the professional electronics distributor of LED related components and products. Billion and MetaTech will collaborate to join forces on the business development of Billion LED Driver series to expand into the emerging LED lighting market in Mainland China.
As a leading energy management solution provider, Billion has developed a full range of high-performance LED driver series. The advanced Billion LED driver series features the automatic smart timer dimming control function to adjust the lighting for energy conservation and extend the life expectancy of lamps as well. With the built-in active Power Factor Correction function, it not only provides the maximum performance, efficiency and reliability but also lightweights the ballasts by its concise and compact design.
China's LED lighting market has grown rapidly by government's support in recent years. Billion is determined to expand its sales arm in the great China LED lighting market through the strategic partnership with MetaTech Inc. which possesses the strong distribution channels for various electronic components and LED lighting customers.
"MetaTech has well established distribution channel in the great China LED lighting field. Billion is excited to partner with MetaTech to promote our high-performance LED driver, and further fulfill the goal of energy-efficient LED lighting for environmental protection. We look forward to accelerating the business development of LED lighting products in China market and believe it will be a win-win result from this strategic partnership." stated Tim Chen, Chairman and CEO of Billion.
"Billion Electric has a great power R&D team with green technology know-how. We're pleased to collaborate with Billion to increase the market share of LED driver in China." said Steve Shyr, CEO of MetaTech.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni