Card is an Ideal solution for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation
Northampton, UK- December 21, 2011 - StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of the (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) Low Profile Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card - a PCI Express Network Adapter Card that supports high performance, dual-channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to 10 times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
The network card is ideal for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, which enables the host system to connect to two networks simultaneously. The network card features a low profile design that makes it suitable for small form factor computers (servers, desktops), and includes an optional full profile bracket for installation in full-sized computer systems and larger servers.
The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) offers the following features:
Supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL)
Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards
Includes full and low profile installation brackets
Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and will also be distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P. MSRP for this product is £133.99 in the United Kingdom.
For more information about this announcement, please contact Christopher Dean - +44 (0) 2032 899955 or email@example.com
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Taiwan, servicing a worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family