Card is an Ideal solution for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation
Northampton, UK- December 21, 2011 - StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of the (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) Low Profile Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card - a PCI Express Network Adapter Card that supports high performance, dual-channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to 10 times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
The network card is ideal for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, which enables the host system to connect to two networks simultaneously. The network card features a low profile design that makes it suitable for small form factor computers (servers, desktops), and includes an optional full profile bracket for installation in full-sized computer systems and larger servers.
The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) offers the following features:
Supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL)
Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards
Includes full and low profile installation brackets
Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and will also be distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P. MSRP for this product is £133.99 in the United Kingdom.
For more information about this announcement, please contact Christopher Dean - +44 (0) 2032 899955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Taiwan, servicing a worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines