Card is an Ideal solution for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation
Northampton, UK- December 21, 2011 - StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of the (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) Low Profile Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card - a PCI Express Network Adapter Card that supports high performance, dual-channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to 10 times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
The network card is ideal for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, which enables the host system to connect to two networks simultaneously. The network card features a low profile design that makes it suitable for small form factor computers (servers, desktops), and includes an optional full profile bracket for installation in full-sized computer systems and larger servers.
The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) offers the following features:
Supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL)
Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards
Includes full and low profile installation brackets
Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and will also be distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P. MSRP for this product is £133.99 in the United Kingdom.
For more information about this announcement, please contact Christopher Dean - +44 (0) 2032 899955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Taiwan, servicing a worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD