KFA2, the European premium NVIDIA brand, announced today the GTX 580 MDT X4 EX OC, the latest in the line of MDT series multi-display performance gaming graphics cards. The KFA2 GeForce GTX 580 MDT X4 is designed to be the flagship product within our MDT range, offering unparalleled performance in the latest DirectX 11 games in full 1080p.
Whilst the KFA2 GeForce 580 MDT X4 supports up to 4 monitors for multi-display, its main feature includes 'Virtual single monitor mode' which shares one desktop across 3 screens, producing surround HD game play (50Mhz compatible monitors needed for this feature). This myriad of features and unrivaled performance is complimented by a KFA2 custom designed LED chassis and high efficiency triple fan cooling solution.
In addition, KFA2 will be bundling the new, custom KFA2 developed EZY Display Setting Management software to make configuring and managing multiple displays and the application windows, with ease of a single click of the mouse. More info can be found at here.
"The GTX 580 MDT is highly over-clocked at 840MHz with a triple LED cooling systems and the option for Multi Display, all these features combine, has produced a new level to consider when looking at the GTX 580 range " said Graham Brown, European Marketing Manager.
KFA2 continues to lead the way in performance graphics cards with new innovations in cutting edge hardware and software.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes