Data storage device mobility upgrade
Taipei, Taiwan, November 1, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power announces super mini-size Touch T01 flash drive today in response to the market trend of mobile devices. The overall dimension is minimized by 30% and there is only 10 mm of length is in sight when it connects to the USB port. Therefore you are able put your laptop or tablet personal computer into the handbag without having to retract the USB flash drive which upgrades your storage data mobility!
In addition to portable device, Touch T01 is even suitable for the consumers using flash drives daily. Those include usages of connecting to car stereos, mp3 players or digital photo frames. It is not only more convenient but also expands the storage space for music, photos and other multimedia files. Touch T01 provides an array of choices in capacities from 4 GB to 16 GB to satisfy customer's various requirements.
Touch T01 is designed with a compact shape that shows its stylish sense. The brushed metal material prevents the surface from fingerprints. The lidless design is also very user-friendly. Utilizing state of art COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology, it acquires dust-proof, vibration-proof and waterproof functions and reduces risks of data loss.
Touch T01 comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP USB flash drives are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Simple and chic stylish design.
- Lidless design and easy to use.
- Metallic design with a stylish touch.
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 24.7mm*13.8mm*4.6mm
- Weight: 2.6g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Black
- Lifetime warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists in International Business, Global Marketing, and Technical Engineering of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market to reach the worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Julian Assange won't be given asylum in France
- Free Course! Learn Essential Programming Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors