Data storage device mobility upgrade
Taipei, Taiwan, November 1, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power announces super mini-size Touch T01 flash drive today in response to the market trend of mobile devices. The overall dimension is minimized by 30% and there is only 10 mm of length is in sight when it connects to the USB port. Therefore you are able put your laptop or tablet personal computer into the handbag without having to retract the USB flash drive which upgrades your storage data mobility!
In addition to portable device, Touch T01 is even suitable for the consumers using flash drives daily. Those include usages of connecting to car stereos, mp3 players or digital photo frames. It is not only more convenient but also expands the storage space for music, photos and other multimedia files. Touch T01 provides an array of choices in capacities from 4 GB to 16 GB to satisfy customer's various requirements.
Touch T01 is designed with a compact shape that shows its stylish sense. The brushed metal material prevents the surface from fingerprints. The lidless design is also very user-friendly. Utilizing state of art COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology, it acquires dust-proof, vibration-proof and waterproof functions and reduces risks of data loss.
Touch T01 comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP USB flash drives are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Simple and chic stylish design.
- Lidless design and easy to use.
- Metallic design with a stylish touch.
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 24.7mm*13.8mm*4.6mm
- Weight: 2.6g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Black
- Lifetime warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists in International Business, Global Marketing, and Technical Engineering of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market to reach the worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz