Data storage device mobility upgrade
Taipei, Taiwan, November 1, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power announces super mini-size Touch T01 flash drive today in response to the market trend of mobile devices. The overall dimension is minimized by 30% and there is only 10 mm of length is in sight when it connects to the USB port. Therefore you are able put your laptop or tablet personal computer into the handbag without having to retract the USB flash drive which upgrades your storage data mobility!
In addition to portable device, Touch T01 is even suitable for the consumers using flash drives daily. Those include usages of connecting to car stereos, mp3 players or digital photo frames. It is not only more convenient but also expands the storage space for music, photos and other multimedia files. Touch T01 provides an array of choices in capacities from 4 GB to 16 GB to satisfy customer's various requirements.
Touch T01 is designed with a compact shape that shows its stylish sense. The brushed metal material prevents the surface from fingerprints. The lidless design is also very user-friendly. Utilizing state of art COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology, it acquires dust-proof, vibration-proof and waterproof functions and reduces risks of data loss.
Touch T01 comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP USB flash drives are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Simple and chic stylish design.
- Lidless design and easy to use.
- Metallic design with a stylish touch.
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 24.7mm*13.8mm*4.6mm
- Weight: 2.6g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Black
- Lifetime warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists in International Business, Global Marketing, and Technical Engineering of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market to reach the worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Complaints to FCC over data caps rose nearly tenfold in 2015
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched