Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the USB 3.0 DataGuardian, a password protected USB 3.0 flash drive that makes data security easy and affordable.
By now almost everyone is familiar with USB flash drives. They are incredibly useful and have become an indispensible part of our computing environments. We all know that we should be using a secure solution, but the fact is security solutions are expensive, cumbersome and limit the usefulness of a flash drive. That is, until now.
The SuperTalent USB 3.0 DataGuardian offers a solution; password protection that is easy to use, requires no software installation and that runs in user mode. Simply plug in the USB 3.0 DataGuardian and an application, stored in the drives firmware (on-chip), is launched automatically. Simply enter your password and you will have access to your data; unplug the drive and the drive is secure once again.
What's more, the DataGuardian also blocks 100% of auto-run based malware attacks. These types of a malware propagation techniques have become the #1 distribution method of USB based virus attacks. Now you can rest assured that these automated Malware attacks will be thwarted by the DataGuardian.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill breaks 4000MHz with its Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Xbox One might not get 100% backwards compatibility
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10