Phanteks announced the launch of its Premier CPU cooler PH-TC14PE with patented C.P.S.C and P.A.T.S. technology. The PH-TC14PE will be available in four models, standard color and Blue/Red/Orange Edition
Phanteks coolers are designed with patented Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology (C.P.S.C), a brand new technologic forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate. With this technology, Phanteks coolers enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heatpipes through the copper deposits.
For reliable and maximum overclocking, Phanteks offers enthusiasts PH-TC14PE (Premium Edition) , which includes Phanteks patented Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield (P.A.T.S) technology. It will highly increase the coolers cooling performance and reliability while reflecting other thermal radiation. The heat is being dissipated faster, which leads to more overclocking room for enthusiasts. This technique has already been proven by the aviation industry and is now applied within the PC industry.
With five nickel-plated 8mm copper heatpipes in the u-shape design. The heatsink is built for a push-pull configuration for maximum cooling performance. Both models are fitted with two 140mm of Phanteks PH-F140TS Premium Fans for effective airflow (third fan is optional).
Provided with the SoliSku mounting kit for easy-to-install retention mechanism of universal back plate for Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3, designed to protect and prevent the motherboard from bending, normally caused by the heatsink.
Topped off with the superb PH-NDC nano diamond thermal compound, made of high-purity nano diamond particles to improve the thermal conductance between the CPU and the heatsink.
Price and Availability
Available at most local retailers in late September with the standard Phanteks, PH-TC14PE at 79,90 (VAT incl.) and Blue/Red/Orange edition at 84,90 (VAT incl.)
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller