Phanteks announced the launch of its Premier CPU cooler PH-TC14PE with patented C.P.S.C and P.A.T.S. technology. The PH-TC14PE will be available in four models, standard color and Blue/Red/Orange Edition
Phanteks coolers are designed with patented Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology (C.P.S.C), a brand new technologic forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate. With this technology, Phanteks coolers enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heatpipes through the copper deposits.
For reliable and maximum overclocking, Phanteks offers enthusiasts PH-TC14PE (Premium Edition) , which includes Phanteks patented Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield (P.A.T.S) technology. It will highly increase the coolers cooling performance and reliability while reflecting other thermal radiation. The heat is being dissipated faster, which leads to more overclocking room for enthusiasts. This technique has already been proven by the aviation industry and is now applied within the PC industry.
With five nickel-plated 8mm copper heatpipes in the u-shape design. The heatsink is built for a push-pull configuration for maximum cooling performance. Both models are fitted with two 140mm of Phanteks PH-F140TS Premium Fans for effective airflow (third fan is optional).
Provided with the SoliSku mounting kit for easy-to-install retention mechanism of universal back plate for Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3, designed to protect and prevent the motherboard from bending, normally caused by the heatsink.
Topped off with the superb PH-NDC nano diamond thermal compound, made of high-purity nano diamond particles to improve the thermal conductance between the CPU and the heatsink.
Price and Availability
Available at most local retailers in late September with the standard Phanteks, PH-TC14PE at 79,90 (VAT incl.) and Blue/Red/Orange edition at 84,90 (VAT incl.)
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards