Phanteks announced the launch of its Premier CPU cooler PH-TC14PE with patented C.P.S.C and P.A.T.S. technology. The PH-TC14PE will be available in four models, standard color and Blue/Red/Orange Edition
Phanteks coolers are designed with patented Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology (C.P.S.C), a brand new technologic forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate. With this technology, Phanteks coolers enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heatpipes through the copper deposits.
For reliable and maximum overclocking, Phanteks offers enthusiasts PH-TC14PE (Premium Edition) , which includes Phanteks patented Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield (P.A.T.S) technology. It will highly increase the coolers cooling performance and reliability while reflecting other thermal radiation. The heat is being dissipated faster, which leads to more overclocking room for enthusiasts. This technique has already been proven by the aviation industry and is now applied within the PC industry.
With five nickel-plated 8mm copper heatpipes in the u-shape design. The heatsink is built for a push-pull configuration for maximum cooling performance. Both models are fitted with two 140mm of Phanteks PH-F140TS Premium Fans for effective airflow (third fan is optional).
Provided with the SoliSku mounting kit for easy-to-install retention mechanism of universal back plate for Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3, designed to protect and prevent the motherboard from bending, normally caused by the heatsink.
Topped off with the superb PH-NDC nano diamond thermal compound, made of high-purity nano diamond particles to improve the thermal conductance between the CPU and the heatsink.
Price and Availability
Available at most local retailers in late September with the standard Phanteks, PH-TC14PE at 79,90 (VAT incl.) and Blue/Red/Orange edition at 84,90 (VAT incl.)
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS