Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly debuts its latest innovation in the quest to design the most superior PC on the planet: the Cryo-TEC Cooling System. Based on the Sub-Zero Liquid Chilled system developed by Digital Storm that chills liquid below 0°C, this redesigned version is smaller, more powerful and utilizes direct contact heat dissipation technology.
The new and improved Cryo-TEC cooling system from Digital Storm is a radical leap forward in cooling technology. The Cryo-TEC system utilizes the same thermo-electric technology as Digital Storm's previous generation Sub-Zero Liquid Chilled system; however, the Cryo-TEC cooler now incorporates new direct contact heat dissipation technology. By placing the processor in direct contact with the thermo-electric cold plate, the Cryo-TEC system is more efficient in lowering processor temperatures below 0°C and increasing overclocking performance. The Cryo-TEC cooling system also includes a control board designed by Digital Storm engineers that automatically optimizes cooling power and efficiency.
Integration & Affordability
The design of the new Cryo-TEC cooling system is elegantly simple allowing for installation in almost any customizable full tower Digital Storm computer. Also, improved design efficiencies realized on this next generation cooling system allows Digital Storm customers to integrate this powerful component into their dream systems for $500 less than the Sub-Zero Liquid Chilled system. This means that even hardcore gamers can enjoy the supercharged performance that was only previously available to enthusiasts. But the Cryo-TEC is not just for gamers and enthusiasts; with its availability on Digital Storm's new and upcoming PROTUS V line of workstations, creative professionals can take advantage of the Cryo-TEC's revolutionary performance to ensure that heavy processing tasks don't overheat and damage their CPU.
"With its brilliant simple design and complete compatibility, the Cryo-TEC system represents the next technological leap in processor cooling systems," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "It out-classes and out-performs standard liquid cooling systems with its incredible design and it can only be found exclusively at Digital Storm."
Digital Storm gaming computers with the Cryo-TEC Cooling System are available for purchase at http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com.
Digital Storm PCs Equipped with Cryo-TEC
Cryo-TEC Level 1: Intel Core i7-2600K, 8 GB DCh-DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580, 1 TB HDD
Cryo-TEC Level 2: Intel Core i7-980, 12 GB TCh-DDR3, 2x GeForce GTX 580 SLI, 1 TB HDD
Cryo-TEC Level 3: Intel Core i7-990X, 12 GB TCh-DDR3, 2x GeForce GTX 580 SLI, 1 TB HDD
Cryo-TEC Level 4: Intel Core i7-990X, 12 GB TCh-DDR3, 3x GeForce GTX 580 SLI, 120 GB SSD
Latest News Posts
- Trying to figure out how wearables will help mobile payments ecosystem
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- The robot cheetah from MIT can now run and jump over objects
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award