Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly debuts its latest innovation in the quest to design the most superior PC on the planet: the Cryo-TEC Cooling System. Based on the Sub-Zero Liquid Chilled system developed by Digital Storm that chills liquid below 0°C, this redesigned version is smaller, more powerful and utilizes direct contact heat dissipation technology.
The new and improved Cryo-TEC cooling system from Digital Storm is a radical leap forward in cooling technology. The Cryo-TEC system utilizes the same thermo-electric technology as Digital Storm's previous generation Sub-Zero Liquid Chilled system; however, the Cryo-TEC cooler now incorporates new direct contact heat dissipation technology. By placing the processor in direct contact with the thermo-electric cold plate, the Cryo-TEC system is more efficient in lowering processor temperatures below 0°C and increasing overclocking performance. The Cryo-TEC cooling system also includes a control board designed by Digital Storm engineers that automatically optimizes cooling power and efficiency.
Integration & Affordability
The design of the new Cryo-TEC cooling system is elegantly simple allowing for installation in almost any customizable full tower Digital Storm computer. Also, improved design efficiencies realized on this next generation cooling system allows Digital Storm customers to integrate this powerful component into their dream systems for $500 less than the Sub-Zero Liquid Chilled system. This means that even hardcore gamers can enjoy the supercharged performance that was only previously available to enthusiasts. But the Cryo-TEC is not just for gamers and enthusiasts; with its availability on Digital Storm's new and upcoming PROTUS V line of workstations, creative professionals can take advantage of the Cryo-TEC's revolutionary performance to ensure that heavy processing tasks don't overheat and damage their CPU.
"With its brilliant simple design and complete compatibility, the Cryo-TEC system represents the next technological leap in processor cooling systems," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "It out-classes and out-performs standard liquid cooling systems with its incredible design and it can only be found exclusively at Digital Storm."
Digital Storm gaming computers with the Cryo-TEC Cooling System are available for purchase at http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com.
Digital Storm PCs Equipped with Cryo-TEC
Cryo-TEC Level 1: Intel Core i7-2600K, 8 GB DCh-DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580, 1 TB HDD
Cryo-TEC Level 2: Intel Core i7-980, 12 GB TCh-DDR3, 2x GeForce GTX 580 SLI, 1 TB HDD
Cryo-TEC Level 3: Intel Core i7-990X, 12 GB TCh-DDR3, 2x GeForce GTX 580 SLI, 1 TB HDD
Cryo-TEC Level 4: Intel Core i7-990X, 12 GB TCh-DDR3, 3x GeForce GTX 580 SLI, 120 GB SSD
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent