SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Get Customizable Smart Home Lighting for 34% Off
- Sources: Time Warner Cable willing to discuss acquisition by Charter
- Nokia doesn't plan on jumping back into phone manufacturing
- Facebook enables video calling through Messenger
- Some Chinese men are paying escorts join them while they play games
- Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Patriot Develops Type-C USB Flash Drive for New MacBook Users
- Cooler Master Announces CM Storm Swift-RX Mousepad Series
- DisplayLink Demonstrates USB-C Docking Experience That "Just Works"
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler