SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Prepare for a career in ethical hacking with this bundle
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition