SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Europol says encryption making it harder to fight terrorism
- Spotify app coming to Sony PlayStation 3, PS4
- Is capitalism killing video games?
- Activists say it's time for US to start promoting 'smart' weapon tech
- Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi