SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives