SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- EA confirms new Battlefield game for 2016
- Windows 10 makes you pay $10 to remove ads from Solitaire
- Mozilla unhappy about Microsoft's Edge web browser default
- President Obama wants the US to have the fastest supercomputer by 2025
- Uber will soon offer cars on lease to secure more drivers
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia