SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Save 39% On the Portable Battery Pack With a Built-In AC Wall Outlet
- Radeon R9 Fury X will feature updated radiator, solves loud pump noise
- Synology's new NAS systems can support over 1000TB (1PB) of storage
- Star Wars: Battlefront alpha has leaked out to torrent sites already
- PayPal splashes $890 million on money-transfer startup Xoom
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive