SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced the first in a series of co-licensed products with Valve Corporation, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source). The SteelSeries QcK+ DotA 2 Edition provides players with a smooth and consistent glide surface and a non-slip rubber base that keeps the mousepad in place regardless of the gaming environment. Optimized to achieve precision and accuracy for optical and laser technology, the oversized mousepad is 17.7 x 15.7 x 0.08 inches and features the vibrant colors of the Dota 2 black and red game logo.
"With such a highly buzzed about game and tournament championship taking place during GamesCom, we're excited to bring a quality, co-branded gaming surface to DotA fans and players," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
Available in Q4, the new QcK+ is $19.99 USD / 19.99 MSRP. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched