August 09, 2011
Epson PowerLite 1221 and 1261W Offer Easy Setup and Connectivity for Small Businesses with Big Ideas
LONG BEACH, Calif. - Aug. 9, 2011 - Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide1, today announced two high quality, easy-to-use projectors designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Sold exclusively through distribution, value-added reseller and direct market reseller channels, the Epson PowerLite® 1221 ($549*) features XGA resolution and the PowerLite 1261W ($649*) delivers high-definition, widescreen WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio) to fully utilize the capabilities of widescreen notebooks. In addition, both projectors offer 2800 lumens color and white light output2 for bright presentations and true-to-life color.
"Small and medium-sized businesses are looking for projectors that deliver amazing image quality at an affordable price and have the versatility to be easily set up in any room," said Jason Meyer, product manager, Epson America. "The PowerLite 1221 and 1261W provide users with intuitive features and exceptional quality at a great value."
The PowerLite 1221 and 1261W deliver an advanced feature set typically found in higher-end models, including flexible setup capabilities such as automatic vertical keystone and new Easy-Slide technology, an intuitive horizontal keystone adjustment slider for easy image alignment. In addition, both projectors offer advanced connectivity options, including USB Plug 'n Play for instantly projecting video and audio from a PC or Mac® computer via a USB connection and a digital HDMI connection to provide high-definition video content for powerful entertainment possibilities.
More about the PowerLite 1221 and 1261W:
The new PowerLite 1221 and 1261W offer several performance and convenience features for entrepreneurs, small businesses and mobile professionals, including:
- Positioning Flexibility: New Easy-Slide technology provides a horizontal keystone slide adjustment to create a rectangular image even if the projector is placed off-center from the screen; automatic vertical keystone correction and screen fit provide for easy setup
- Easy Portability: Sleek, compact design and included carrying case offers easy portability and protection
- Convenient Control: Direct Power On and Off allows for an installed projector to be powered on and off with a flip of a wall switch; Instant On/Off® enables presenters to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations and be up and running in only five seconds; A/V Mute Slide instantly turns off the sound and images to create a quick pause in the presentation, conserving lamp life and energy and helping to save costs
- Extended Lamp Life: Using Epson's exclusive E-TORL lamp technology, the lamp life can last up to 5,000 hours3 in economy mode, helping to maximize presentation time
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides an energy-efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness4
Availability and Support
The Epson PowerLite 1221 and 1261W will be available Sept. 2011 through national resellers, mail order, and distribution and are part of Epson's ImageWaySM Partner Program. Epson's PowerLite projectors come with a two-year limited warranty which includes two elite technical support services - two-year Epson PrivateLine® phone support with direct access to an expedited support telephone line via a phone card included with the product, and a two-year Road Service projector replacement program that includes projector exchange in one business day. For additional information about the new PowerLite 1200-series projectors, visit http://www.epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies, with a wide lineup ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 75,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Epson is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates and has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria, for the third year in a row. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: http://www.Epson.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- تجديد وصيانة اجهزة سامسونج 01154008110 ×× 0235700997 توكيل ثلا
- صيانة منتجات ويرلبول مصر 01210999852 رقم خط مبيعات و
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood