Liquid-cooled system offers value and performance for under $1000
El Monte, CA - August 03, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the availability of Gamer Power BTS11 for back-to-school 2011. The dorm room ready, BTS11 comes locked and loaded with a liquid cooled Intel® Core i5 2500K processor and is ready to thwart zombies, terrorists or that pesky term papers alike - at the back-to-school special price of just $999.
"This time of year students and parents are scrambling to buy books and school supplies, and a new computer is often at the top of that list," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We designed Gamer Power BTS11 to meet the dual needs of the student gamer, offering a solid value without sacrificing performance."
Housed in the award-winning, gloss white NZXT Phantom case, the Gamer BTS11 is kept cool by Asetek's SI maintenance free 240mm dual radiator liquid cooling system and features 8GBs DDR3 memory, a 750GB hard drive, 64MB solid-state drive, and a 700 Watt power supply. The system's NVIDIA GTX 550Ti 1GB graphics card provides students with an excellent gaming experience with detail rich environments, life like characters and fluid game play.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
Follow iBUYPOWER at http://www.facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives