BASKING RIDGE, N.J. -Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) today announced that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE will be available July 28 in either Metallic Gray or Glossy White in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at http://www.verizonwireless.com/galaxytab4glte.
4G LTE- customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage area
Android 3.1 Honeycomb platform -Supports Google Mobile Services including Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Google Search, Google Maps, Google Movies, Google Books and Android Market
Adobe® Flash® 10.3 technology
NVIDIA® Tegra2 dual core 1GHz application processor
10.1-inch HD touchscreen display with WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
3 megapixel rear-facing camera and 2 megapixel front-facing camera for video chat capabilities
1080p HD video playback on an HD TV or other 1080p HD device
Samsung Media Hub -Offering a vast lineup of critically acclaimed films and TV programs for rent or purchase. Media Hub has been redesigned allowing customers to playback Media Hub content on their TV through an HDMI adapter (sold separately). Purchased content can be shared with up to five devices enabled with Media Hub at no extra cost
Pricing and data plans:
Verizon Wireless will offer two 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 models both priced with two year customer agreements: $529.99 or the 16GB model and $629.99 for the 32GB model.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 customers will have the option to choose one of the following Mobile Broadband plans:
- $30 monthly access for 2GB monthly allowance
- $50 monthly access for 5GB monthly allowance
- $80 monthly access for 10GB monthly allowance
A 16GB Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will also be available online at http://www.verisonwireless.com on July 28 for $499.99. The WiFi-only model will be available in Metallic Grey.
Samsung Media Hub Credit:
For a limited time, Verizon Wireless customers will get a free $25 Media Hub credit from Samsung with their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 purchase, good towards TV program purchases. Restrictions apply. See inbox insert for additional details or visit http://www.samsung.com/VerizonTabPromo.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 106.3 million total wireless connections, including 89.7 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit http://www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at http://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About Samsung Telecommunications America
Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets and telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit http://www.samsungwireless.com.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family