Back in '96, when Quake and rocket jumping were synonymous with skilled gaming, there was another product that helped gamers keep their competitive spirits revved and their mouse swiping optimal - the Mouse Bungee. And now 15 years on, Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming brand has taken this well-loved old-school accessory and given it a modern makeover to keep up with the next generation of professional gamers.
The product was so well-loved by Razer that when its inventor Ed Larkin expressed interest in joining the team back in 2010, it was the perfect opportunity to bring him into the fold. Now Ed is part of Razer's innovation team that forges new paths and progresses technological advancements for the betterment of gaming.
"Back in the old days, mice weren't as well-made as today and the cord would tangle and drag against surfaces, a major source of annoyance for any serious gamer," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, President, Razer. "Then the Mouse Bungee came along and solved all that by keeping the mouse cord off the ground so your swiping is optimally drag-free. Razer's proud to rejuvenate such an innovative contraption for next generation gamers looking to achieve the highest level of gaming performance with their mice."
Outfitted with a stable, taut arm, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through to keep it from dragging against surfaces or tangling. This ensures your perfectly lined-up headshots aren't messed up by unnecessary cord hindrance. Anti-slip feet and a weight installed in the Razer Mouse Bungee's base ensure it remains immobile no matter how aggressive your swipes. Razer's updated sleek design and pitch black finish makes it an essential space-saver and aesthetic addition to your gaming setup.
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
An exciting update to an old-school accessory, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through its stable arm to prevent tangles or surface drags during swiping for improved game performance. Anti-slip feet and a weighted center ensure the Razer Mouse Bungee remains stationary no matter how crazy you swipe. Its sleek, space-saving design makes it an essential and aesthetic addition to any gaming setup.
Price: US$19.99 / EU19.99;
Razerzone.com - Preorder Now
Shipping 28th July
Worldwide - July 2011
Rust-resistant taut spring arm to allow cable flex
Head grip for mouse cord management
Weighted base for stability
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!