Back in '96, when Quake and rocket jumping were synonymous with skilled gaming, there was another product that helped gamers keep their competitive spirits revved and their mouse swiping optimal - the Mouse Bungee. And now 15 years on, Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming brand has taken this well-loved old-school accessory and given it a modern makeover to keep up with the next generation of professional gamers.
The product was so well-loved by Razer that when its inventor Ed Larkin expressed interest in joining the team back in 2010, it was the perfect opportunity to bring him into the fold. Now Ed is part of Razer's innovation team that forges new paths and progresses technological advancements for the betterment of gaming.
"Back in the old days, mice weren't as well-made as today and the cord would tangle and drag against surfaces, a major source of annoyance for any serious gamer," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, President, Razer. "Then the Mouse Bungee came along and solved all that by keeping the mouse cord off the ground so your swiping is optimally drag-free. Razer's proud to rejuvenate such an innovative contraption for next generation gamers looking to achieve the highest level of gaming performance with their mice."
Outfitted with a stable, taut arm, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through to keep it from dragging against surfaces or tangling. This ensures your perfectly lined-up headshots aren't messed up by unnecessary cord hindrance. Anti-slip feet and a weight installed in the Razer Mouse Bungee's base ensure it remains immobile no matter how aggressive your swipes. Razer's updated sleek design and pitch black finish makes it an essential space-saver and aesthetic addition to your gaming setup.
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
An exciting update to an old-school accessory, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through its stable arm to prevent tangles or surface drags during swiping for improved game performance. Anti-slip feet and a weighted center ensure the Razer Mouse Bungee remains stationary no matter how crazy you swipe. Its sleek, space-saving design makes it an essential and aesthetic addition to any gaming setup.
Price: US$19.99 / EU19.99;
Razerzone.com - Preorder Now
Shipping 28th July
Worldwide - July 2011
Rust-resistant taut spring arm to allow cable flex
Head grip for mouse cord management
Weighted base for stability
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis