Back in '96, when Quake and rocket jumping were synonymous with skilled gaming, there was another product that helped gamers keep their competitive spirits revved and their mouse swiping optimal - the Mouse Bungee. And now 15 years on, Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming brand has taken this well-loved old-school accessory and given it a modern makeover to keep up with the next generation of professional gamers.
The product was so well-loved by Razer that when its inventor Ed Larkin expressed interest in joining the team back in 2010, it was the perfect opportunity to bring him into the fold. Now Ed is part of Razer's innovation team that forges new paths and progresses technological advancements for the betterment of gaming.
"Back in the old days, mice weren't as well-made as today and the cord would tangle and drag against surfaces, a major source of annoyance for any serious gamer," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, President, Razer. "Then the Mouse Bungee came along and solved all that by keeping the mouse cord off the ground so your swiping is optimally drag-free. Razer's proud to rejuvenate such an innovative contraption for next generation gamers looking to achieve the highest level of gaming performance with their mice."
Outfitted with a stable, taut arm, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through to keep it from dragging against surfaces or tangling. This ensures your perfectly lined-up headshots aren't messed up by unnecessary cord hindrance. Anti-slip feet and a weight installed in the Razer Mouse Bungee's base ensure it remains immobile no matter how aggressive your swipes. Razer's updated sleek design and pitch black finish makes it an essential space-saver and aesthetic addition to your gaming setup.
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
An exciting update to an old-school accessory, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through its stable arm to prevent tangles or surface drags during swiping for improved game performance. Anti-slip feet and a weighted center ensure the Razer Mouse Bungee remains stationary no matter how crazy you swipe. Its sleek, space-saving design makes it an essential and aesthetic addition to any gaming setup.
Price: US$19.99 / EU19.99;
Razerzone.com - Preorder Now
Shipping 28th July
Worldwide - July 2011
Rust-resistant taut spring arm to allow cable flex
Head grip for mouse cord management
Weighted base for stability
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20