Back in '96, when Quake and rocket jumping were synonymous with skilled gaming, there was another product that helped gamers keep their competitive spirits revved and their mouse swiping optimal - the Mouse Bungee. And now 15 years on, Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming brand has taken this well-loved old-school accessory and given it a modern makeover to keep up with the next generation of professional gamers.
The product was so well-loved by Razer that when its inventor Ed Larkin expressed interest in joining the team back in 2010, it was the perfect opportunity to bring him into the fold. Now Ed is part of Razer's innovation team that forges new paths and progresses technological advancements for the betterment of gaming.
"Back in the old days, mice weren't as well-made as today and the cord would tangle and drag against surfaces, a major source of annoyance for any serious gamer," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, President, Razer. "Then the Mouse Bungee came along and solved all that by keeping the mouse cord off the ground so your swiping is optimally drag-free. Razer's proud to rejuvenate such an innovative contraption for next generation gamers looking to achieve the highest level of gaming performance with their mice."
Outfitted with a stable, taut arm, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through to keep it from dragging against surfaces or tangling. This ensures your perfectly lined-up headshots aren't messed up by unnecessary cord hindrance. Anti-slip feet and a weight installed in the Razer Mouse Bungee's base ensure it remains immobile no matter how aggressive your swipes. Razer's updated sleek design and pitch black finish makes it an essential space-saver and aesthetic addition to your gaming setup.
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
An exciting update to an old-school accessory, the Razer Mouse Bungee threads your mouse cord through its stable arm to prevent tangles or surface drags during swiping for improved game performance. Anti-slip feet and a weighted center ensure the Razer Mouse Bungee remains stationary no matter how crazy you swipe. Its sleek, space-saving design makes it an essential and aesthetic addition to any gaming setup.
Price: US$19.99 / EU19.99;
Razerzone.com - Preorder Now
Shipping 28th July
Worldwide - July 2011
Rust-resistant taut spring arm to allow cable flex
Head grip for mouse cord management
Weighted base for stability
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni