ASETEK PROVIDES LIQUID COOLING SOLUTION FOR INTEL'S NEW, POWERFUL CORE i7 FAMILY OF EXTREME PROCESSORS
Asetek's LCLC Enables Extreme Performance for the Most Demanding PC and Gaming Enthusiasts By Lowering CPU temperatures
SAN JOSE, Calf. November 17, 2008 - Asetek announced today the immediate availability of its OEM-ready, LCLC liquid cooling solution for Intel Corporation's new Core i7 family of extreme processors and motherboards. Asetek's unique liquid cooling solution provides OEMs with an extremely high overclocking capability enabling them to deliver demanding gaming and entertainment applications with virtually no noise.
"The need for speed continues unabated," states Gary Baum, Asetek's Senior VP of Marketing & Sales. "By using our LCLC thermal solution, OEMs and system integrators are now able to take full advantage of Intel's powerful new processors and push the performance envelope to the extreme. Even more powerful workstations and PC gaming machines will be the result."
Asetek's highly integrated liquid cooling solution provides a new retention ring and back plate that makes the LCLC fully compatible with Intel's latest 1366-socketed motherboard architecture. Easy to install, the self-contained unit typically lowers the 130W Core i7 CPU temperature by often over 7 degrees Celsius , enabling it to run significantly cooler, providing the critical edge in advanced gaming or other graphics intensive applications. The Asetek solution is totally liquid cooled. OEMs can expect their units to run completely silent, except for the system heat exchanger fan that is 30 dB(A), as quiet as a whisper.
Asetek is the only liquid cooling company that provides rigorous OEM level reliability. Shock, vibration, and thermal stress testing assures a 50,000 hour operational lifetime with no end-user maintenance required. The units are factory sealed ensuring that end users will never have to perform maintenance such as adding fluids.
According to Baum, "Premier OEMs throughout the world continue to choose Asetek for their advanced computing applications since we clearly provide the best overall thermal management solution available on the market today. Our commitment to the OEM market is further demonstrated by our immediate support of Intel's highest performance processors and motherboards."
Founded in 2000, Asetek is the world's leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider. Specialized designs incorporating liquid-cooling, vapor phase or vapor chamber technologies are utilized in providing OEM design solutions. These solutions are designed for applications where end-users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability. Asetek's strong brand name products such as VapoChill® and WaterChill are often the favorite choice of enthusiast grade cooling solutions having obtained more than 200 international press awards in the past decade.
Asetek is headquartered in Denmark with offices in San Jose, California and Asia. Asetek works actively with leading-edge companies within the industry to ensure cost effective thermal performance, low acoustic noise and system reliability is achieved. For more information, please visit http://www.asetek.com.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4