Consumer electronics brand seeks to shake up online retail space expected to be worth $33.3 billion by 2015*
Monday, May 9, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's newest consumer electronics brands, has today announced the launch of a fresh website and updated product range. The company's website will now offer products from a selection of well known brands and includes additions to its own line of Full HD LED televisions and entertainment systems.
OHKI co-founder and co-director, Lucas McEntee, said Australian consumers are demanding greater choice when purchasing technology items online and the new website is focussed on delivering this with a wide range of items and brands at the lowest possible prices.
"OHKI's focus is to deliver real value to customers by offering real choice on high-value products at the best possible prices. We're a new entrant to a market that has seen many brands jostle to set themselves apart in recent months. OHKI is not interested in any one-upmanship arguments with our competitors - our focus is on delivering quality products at great prices," he said.
The aim for OHKI.com.au in 2011 is to continue building strong links with manufacturers in China, as well as leading suppliers and distributors in Australia, in order to maximise potential savings for consumer across the electronics market.
"OHKI has built strong relationships with leading manufacturers in China, as well as distributors in Australia and throughout Asia, so we can deliver the best products available to Australians every week. Potential savings can often come from different stages in the supply chain and by utilising every opportunity available to OHKI, we are able to offer great choice and prices," McEntee added.
OHKI co-founder and co-director Jason Littlewood also said OHKI will commit to offering regular monthly prize giveaways to customers via the OHKI Facebook page, Twitter account and newsletter.
"OHKI is dedicated to its customers and will give away $1,000 worth of products each month to people who buy through OHKI.com.au - further details will soon be available on the OHKI Facebook page," he said.
Products and brands available through OHKI.com.au today include, cameras, home cinema and audio products and are delivered Australia-wide.
Note to editor: *Forrester Research, Australian Online Retail Forecast, 2010 To 2015, January 2011
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two former finance industry and friends saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer dedicated to offering customer with choice in terms of product range and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- US struggling to counter Islamic State's clever social media strategy
- Fridge filled with Jurassic Park games for the SNES on eBay for $1500
- 'Mad Max' Blu-ray to include black & white version
- The ThermalTHOR modder is back again with another incredible entry
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications