Consumer electronics brand seeks to shake up online retail space expected to be worth $33.3 billion by 2015*
Monday, May 9, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's newest consumer electronics brands, has today announced the launch of a fresh website and updated product range. The company's website will now offer products from a selection of well known brands and includes additions to its own line of Full HD LED televisions and entertainment systems.
OHKI co-founder and co-director, Lucas McEntee, said Australian consumers are demanding greater choice when purchasing technology items online and the new website is focussed on delivering this with a wide range of items and brands at the lowest possible prices.
"OHKI's focus is to deliver real value to customers by offering real choice on high-value products at the best possible prices. We're a new entrant to a market that has seen many brands jostle to set themselves apart in recent months. OHKI is not interested in any one-upmanship arguments with our competitors - our focus is on delivering quality products at great prices," he said.
The aim for OHKI.com.au in 2011 is to continue building strong links with manufacturers in China, as well as leading suppliers and distributors in Australia, in order to maximise potential savings for consumer across the electronics market.
"OHKI has built strong relationships with leading manufacturers in China, as well as distributors in Australia and throughout Asia, so we can deliver the best products available to Australians every week. Potential savings can often come from different stages in the supply chain and by utilising every opportunity available to OHKI, we are able to offer great choice and prices," McEntee added.
OHKI co-founder and co-director Jason Littlewood also said OHKI will commit to offering regular monthly prize giveaways to customers via the OHKI Facebook page, Twitter account and newsletter.
"OHKI is dedicated to its customers and will give away $1,000 worth of products each month to people who buy through OHKI.com.au - further details will soon be available on the OHKI Facebook page," he said.
Products and brands available through OHKI.com.au today include, cameras, home cinema and audio products and are delivered Australia-wide.
Note to editor: *Forrester Research, Australian Online Retail Forecast, 2010 To 2015, January 2011
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two former finance industry and friends saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer dedicated to offering customer with choice in terms of product range and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi