Consumer electronics brand seeks to shake up online retail space expected to be worth $33.3 billion by 2015*
Monday, May 9, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's newest consumer electronics brands, has today announced the launch of a fresh website and updated product range. The company's website will now offer products from a selection of well known brands and includes additions to its own line of Full HD LED televisions and entertainment systems.
OHKI co-founder and co-director, Lucas McEntee, said Australian consumers are demanding greater choice when purchasing technology items online and the new website is focussed on delivering this with a wide range of items and brands at the lowest possible prices.
"OHKI's focus is to deliver real value to customers by offering real choice on high-value products at the best possible prices. We're a new entrant to a market that has seen many brands jostle to set themselves apart in recent months. OHKI is not interested in any one-upmanship arguments with our competitors - our focus is on delivering quality products at great prices," he said.
The aim for OHKI.com.au in 2011 is to continue building strong links with manufacturers in China, as well as leading suppliers and distributors in Australia, in order to maximise potential savings for consumer across the electronics market.
"OHKI has built strong relationships with leading manufacturers in China, as well as distributors in Australia and throughout Asia, so we can deliver the best products available to Australians every week. Potential savings can often come from different stages in the supply chain and by utilising every opportunity available to OHKI, we are able to offer great choice and prices," McEntee added.
OHKI co-founder and co-director Jason Littlewood also said OHKI will commit to offering regular monthly prize giveaways to customers via the OHKI Facebook page, Twitter account and newsletter.
"OHKI is dedicated to its customers and will give away $1,000 worth of products each month to people who buy through OHKI.com.au - further details will soon be available on the OHKI Facebook page," he said.
Products and brands available through OHKI.com.au today include, cameras, home cinema and audio products and are delivered Australia-wide.
Note to editor: *Forrester Research, Australian Online Retail Forecast, 2010 To 2015, January 2011
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two former finance industry and friends saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer dedicated to offering customer with choice in terms of product range and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition