As technology has quickly progressed, people have come to rely on consumer electronic products more so than ever. Photos, music, movies and electronic games continue to require higher digital data transmission rates and larger storage capacity. Additionally, consumers were disappointed with memory cardsf transfer speeds traditionally being unable to perform fast enough to capture continuous spectacular shots. In light of this, KINGMAX, world-renowned as a first-rate memory card manufacturer, has taken the lead in launching a new high-speed, high-capacity Waterproof SDXC Class 10 64GB memory card, which not only provides waterproof and dustproof functions but also boasts impressive read and write speeds and a vast storage capacity that certainly satisfy consumer needs.
Compatible with the Secure Digital Associationfs (SDA) widely used Secure Digital (SD) format, the KINGMAX Waterproof SDXC Class 10 memory card exhibits a massive 64GB storage capacity, with specs of 65 MB/sec read speed and 40 MB/sec write speed. The KINGMAX memory card lineup include SD 3.01 specifications, which add a new UHS-I (Ultra High Speed Bus I) interface structure that will enable transfer speeds of up to 104 MB/s. The UHS symbol applies onto SDHC and SDXC products only. When paired with a UHS-I device, KINGMAXfs Waterproof SDXC UHS-I and SDHC UHS-I memory cards are designed for recording HD-resolution videos while simultaneously performing other recording functions at speeds never seen before.
SDXC host products are backwards compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards, while the SDXC memory card supports SDXC host products only.
KINGMAX Waterproof SDXC memory cards adopt the newest exFAT (Extended File Allocation Table) file system to store DVD image files, HD films and any virtual machine hard-drive files over 4GB, resolving the issue of the FAT32 formatfs failure to support larger files. This also allows for more free space after fragmentation and with the better utilization of free-space allocation. Moreover, a significant enhancement was made in terms of read/write speeds for large files. For photography enthusiasts who want to take continuous shots in RAW file format at high speeds, the KINGMAX Waterproof SDXC high-speed, high-capacity memory card is the perfect match for HD extended recording-time requirements.
The KINGMAX Waterproof SDXC Class 10 64GB high-speed memory card is fully compatible with the latest Microsoft Windows operating systems (e.g., Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7, etc.), maximizing its remarkable performance for all users. In addition, the Waterproof SDXC Class 10 supports built-in CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media) multimedia content protection, together with powerful ECC (Error Correction Code) and wear-leveling features, which enhances the efficiency and reliability of the memory card. It also includes a write-protection switch, which keeps your data even safer, preventing accidental data loss whilst in operation. Furthermore, KINGMAX also releases SDXC Class 10 64GB, which has high-speed data transfer rate and a vast storage capacity as well. For more information about the KINGMAX Waterproof SDXC Class 10 64GB high-speed memory card, visit the official website.
- High speed and high capacity for meeting the requirements for handling full HD ultra-high definition images
- Copy Protection - Support for CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media)
- Compatible - with SDXC host devices; not compatible with SDHC and standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology inside, features Waterproof and Dustproof iWaterproof SDXC only) Specification
- Capacities: 64GB
- Speed Rate: Class 10 (Minimum)
- Interface: SDXC UHS-I (UHS104)
- Dimension: 24mm(W) x32mm(L) x2.1mm(T)
- Weight: 2.1g
- File System - exFAT >
- Compliant SD 3.01
- Operation temperature F -25C to 85C
- Storage temperature F -40C to 85C
- Transfer Mode : Version 1, UHS104, up to 104MB/s (according to SD Memory Card Standard Version 3.00, UHS104 spec.)
- Operating System Support - Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1 or later), Windows XP (SP2 or later) with exFAT update
- Built-in ECC (Error correction code) and wear-leveling features
- RoHS compliant
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards