Tapping into the high performance potential of the USB 3.0 interface with the convenient form factor of a standard flash drive, the Verbatim Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 Flash Drive offers extreme speed, large capacity and plug-and-play operation. The unit supports transfer rates of up to 70MB/sec Write and 120MB/sec Read on USB 3.0 host systems. Verbatim Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 Flash Drive is available in capacities of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. It is available in stores in April 2011.
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB storage capacity
- Transfer rates up to 120MB/sec on USB 3.0 host systems
- Push and pull design protects connector
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports
- Works with PC, Mac and Linux operating systems
Easy to use high-end performance
The Verbatim Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 Flash Drive comes with a push and pull design that does not only protect the connector but also makes an extra protective cap unnecessary. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, the drive also works with USB 2.0/1.1 ports.
"USB 3.0 drives make a lot of sense because they are 100 percent compatible with USB 2.0 and offer far superior speeds to devices that have USB 3.0 ports," said Hans Christoph Kaiser, Business Development Manager Flash Verbatim EUMEA. "We are expecting the bulk of the premium USB flash storage market to migrate to USB3.0 within the next 18 months."
Latest News Posts
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling