Today, Hightech Information System (HIS) introduces its HIS 6670 Fan, 6570 Silence & 6450 Silence 1GB graphics cards, delivering a premium and reliable computing experience to our digital lifestyle and business PC users. The new models also make multimedia tasks easier with features like AMD App Acceleration, AMD HD3D and DirectX 11 technologies. What's more? HIS 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5 comes with Display Port output that supports AMD Eyefinity technology and thus creates the ultimate desktop workspace with 4 monitor displays.
The three pillars:
- AMD App Acceleration Technology- Use the power of your GPU improve the image quality of your video and speed up your everyday applications
- AMD HD3D Technology - Enjoy an enhanced visual experience on Stereo 3D-capable desktops and notebooks powered by AMD HD3D Technology
- DirectX 11 Evolved Technology - Experience new levels of detail and realism using AMD Radeon 6000 Graphics with DirectX 11 technology
For more information, visit the product pages of HIS HD 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5, HIS HD 6570 Silence 1GB DDR3, and HIS HD 6450 Silence 1GB DDR3.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to unveil curved iPhone in 2018
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Halo PC project Installation 01 looks incredible
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards