Today, Hightech Information System (HIS) introduces its HIS 6670 Fan, 6570 Silence & 6450 Silence 1GB graphics cards, delivering a premium and reliable computing experience to our digital lifestyle and business PC users. The new models also make multimedia tasks easier with features like AMD App Acceleration, AMD HD3D and DirectX 11 technologies. What's more? HIS 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5 comes with Display Port output that supports AMD Eyefinity technology and thus creates the ultimate desktop workspace with 4 monitor displays.
The three pillars:
- AMD App Acceleration Technology- Use the power of your GPU improve the image quality of your video and speed up your everyday applications
- AMD HD3D Technology - Enjoy an enhanced visual experience on Stereo 3D-capable desktops and notebooks powered by AMD HD3D Technology
- DirectX 11 Evolved Technology - Experience new levels of detail and realism using AMD Radeon 6000 Graphics with DirectX 11 technology
For more information, visit the product pages of HIS HD 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5, HIS HD 6570 Silence 1GB DDR3, and HIS HD 6450 Silence 1GB DDR3.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Quantum Break to receive Xbox One X enhancements
- Xbox One X trade-in offer revealed
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect