Today, Hightech Information System (HIS) introduces its HIS 6670 Fan, 6570 Silence & 6450 Silence 1GB graphics cards, delivering a premium and reliable computing experience to our digital lifestyle and business PC users. The new models also make multimedia tasks easier with features like AMD App Acceleration, AMD HD3D and DirectX 11 technologies. What's more? HIS 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5 comes with Display Port output that supports AMD Eyefinity technology and thus creates the ultimate desktop workspace with 4 monitor displays.
The three pillars:
- AMD App Acceleration Technology- Use the power of your GPU improve the image quality of your video and speed up your everyday applications
- AMD HD3D Technology - Enjoy an enhanced visual experience on Stereo 3D-capable desktops and notebooks powered by AMD HD3D Technology
- DirectX 11 Evolved Technology - Experience new levels of detail and realism using AMD Radeon 6000 Graphics with DirectX 11 technology
For more information, visit the product pages of HIS HD 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5, HIS HD 6570 Silence 1GB DDR3, and HIS HD 6450 Silence 1GB DDR3.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC