Today, Hightech Information System (HIS) introduces its HIS 6670 Fan, 6570 Silence & 6450 Silence 1GB graphics cards, delivering a premium and reliable computing experience to our digital lifestyle and business PC users. The new models also make multimedia tasks easier with features like AMD App Acceleration, AMD HD3D and DirectX 11 technologies. What's more? HIS 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5 comes with Display Port output that supports AMD Eyefinity technology and thus creates the ultimate desktop workspace with 4 monitor displays.
The three pillars:
- AMD App Acceleration Technology- Use the power of your GPU improve the image quality of your video and speed up your everyday applications
- AMD HD3D Technology - Enjoy an enhanced visual experience on Stereo 3D-capable desktops and notebooks powered by AMD HD3D Technology
- DirectX 11 Evolved Technology - Experience new levels of detail and realism using AMD Radeon 6000 Graphics with DirectX 11 technology
For more information, visit the product pages of HIS HD 6670 Fan 1GB GDDR5, HIS HD 6570 Silence 1GB DDR3, and HIS HD 6450 Silence 1GB DDR3.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015