Sharkoon unveils two external RAID Cases for SATA Hard Drives
Sharkoon 2-Bay RAID Box and Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Box | external connection via SuperSpeed USB3.0, 5-Bay RAID Box additionally with eSATA interface | MSRP starting at 87.90 euros
Sharkoon presents two external SATA RAID cases in a stylish, black metal design, which allows multifunctional configuration possibilities for a fail-safe hard drive system.
The Sharkoon 2-Bay RAID Box offers two lockable Hot Swap bays for 3.5 inch SATA hard drives, each with up to 3 Terabyte storage capacity. The inserted data medium can be operated in RAID level 0, 1 or JBOD. The desired mode can be selected through a switch on the case's front. Blue LEDs display operation, data transfer and the selected RAID mode. Cooling is ensured by the 70mm fan on the backside. For external connection, the 2-Bay RAID Box provides a USB3.0 interface. The case measures 215 x 130 x 120 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 1926 grams. An instruction manual, power cable, USB3.0 cable and two keys are provided within shipping.
For the connection of larger hard drives, the Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID box is suitable with five 3.5 inch SATA bays. The integrated RAID Controller supports Array Mode 0, 1, 3, 5, 10 and JBOD. Configuration takes place on the backside of the case. Two additional 60mm fans are also located there. The Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Box can connect to a computer either through USB3.0 or over eSATA. The case measures 265 x 130 x 185 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 3470 grams. The shipping contents are identical to the 2-Bay version, however an eSATA cable is included.
End customers can find the Sharkoon RAID Boxes available in authorized retailers.
Sharkoon 2-Bay RAID Box: 87.90 euros
Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Box: 194.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X