Sharkoon unveils two external RAID Cases for SATA Hard Drives
Sharkoon 2-Bay RAID Box and Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Box | external connection via SuperSpeed USB3.0, 5-Bay RAID Box additionally with eSATA interface | MSRP starting at 87.90 euros
Sharkoon presents two external SATA RAID cases in a stylish, black metal design, which allows multifunctional configuration possibilities for a fail-safe hard drive system.
The Sharkoon 2-Bay RAID Box offers two lockable Hot Swap bays for 3.5 inch SATA hard drives, each with up to 3 Terabyte storage capacity. The inserted data medium can be operated in RAID level 0, 1 or JBOD. The desired mode can be selected through a switch on the case's front. Blue LEDs display operation, data transfer and the selected RAID mode. Cooling is ensured by the 70mm fan on the backside. For external connection, the 2-Bay RAID Box provides a USB3.0 interface. The case measures 215 x 130 x 120 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 1926 grams. An instruction manual, power cable, USB3.0 cable and two keys are provided within shipping.
For the connection of larger hard drives, the Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID box is suitable with five 3.5 inch SATA bays. The integrated RAID Controller supports Array Mode 0, 1, 3, 5, 10 and JBOD. Configuration takes place on the backside of the case. Two additional 60mm fans are also located there. The Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Box can connect to a computer either through USB3.0 or over eSATA. The case measures 265 x 130 x 185 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 3470 grams. The shipping contents are identical to the 2-Bay version, however an eSATA cable is included.
End customers can find the Sharkoon RAID Boxes available in authorized retailers.
Sharkoon 2-Bay RAID Box: 87.90 euros
Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Box: 194.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99