ASUS Bamboo Series - For the style conscious with a conscience
Clever blend of ecology and technology that is fashion friendly
Sydney, Australia, November 13, 2008 - Embrace the earth in pure digital harmony with the ASUS Bamboo Series notebook. Green in design with fashion in mind, the Bamboo notebook is a matchless marvel that offers uncompromised elegance and superior performance. Ideal for the style conscious with a conscience, the Bamboo notebook is the accessory that enhances environmental awareness.
Supporting environmental sustainability, its verdant exterior embodies ecology and provides a natural balance with energy efficient elements camouflaged underneath. With the ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine, the Bamboo notebook preserves power internally by intelligently monitoring component power requirements and automatically adjusting to meet current consumption needs - thus optimising system performance and energy efficiency. View vivid images on the WXGA LED-backlit LCD and carry out operations effortlessly with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology and Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate.
Strictly stylish combined with truly tech, the Bamboo Series notebook is crafted using recyclable bamboo - light, durable and renewable. From foundation to finish, the Bamboo notebook blends customary and contemporary components. It allows smooth wireless connectivity with gigabit ethernet high speed connection to the internet (wherever reception is available). Equipped with a built-in 0.3M pixel webcam and high quality microphone, the Bamboo notebook is ideal for wire free live video chat anywhere. Data security is also uncompromised and users can be assured of solid privacy protection with comprehensive security features including fingerprint authentication and TPM security.
Packaged in distinctive Moso bamboo paneling, the Bamboo notebook evokes a charming warmth and a cybernetic closeness to nature. A cutting edge creation that incorporates innate, ornate aesthetics, each Bamboo Series notebook is organically unique and radiates a divine spirituality - providing powerhouse computing in a polished package, moving environline. And with the threat of climate change at the world's doorstep, ASUS is turning the focus, cleverly blending ecology and technology that is fashion friendly - playing an important part as an active participant in the worldwide effort to protect the environment.
The ASUS Bamboo Series will be available in December 2008 through computer resellers - recommended retail price from AU$3,499 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio