MSI U.S. ANNOUNCES NEW AMD GAMING NOTEBOOK SKU UNDER $800
MSI delivers great value for mobile gamers with NVIDIA GeForce graphics card, 4GB of DDR2 RAM, and the overclockable MSI Turbo-Drive Engine -- all for just $799.99
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - November 12, 2008 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is pleased to announce the newest addition to it Gaming Notebook Series - the GX630-028US. The new GX630 SKU features the new AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core Processor and are available now in time for the Holiday season at newegg.com, amazon.com, mwave.com, zipzoomfly.com, and buy.com.
At just $799.99, the GX630-028US is an incredible bargain when you consider all this notebook is packing - NVIDIA GeForce 9600 graphics card, 4 GB of DDR2 Ram, a 250 GB SATA hard drive, a 15.4 WXGA glare LCD, Bluetooth, 802.11bgn modem, and a 2.0M webcam. And like all the MSI Gaming notebooks the newest GX630 features exclusive MSI Turbo Drive -engine Technology, allowing user to overclock the notebook up to by as much as 15%, and the MSI ECO Engine which allows users to alternate between 5 different operating modes to conserve battery life. FULL SPECS BELOW
"With the economy where it is and the holiday season quickly approaching, we wanted to offer our customers a gaming notebook that meets their high expectations without breaking the bank," said Andy Tung Director of Sales, MSI US. "With the GX630-028US we have achieved just that by reaching the optimal convergence of price and performance."
For additional information about the MSI's line of Gaming Notebooks please visit http://www.msimobile.com, or contact MSI representative Mark Olson at 305.5 76.1171 x17, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The company's expansive range of product lines includes mainboards, graphic cards, servers/workstations, laptops, barebones, IPCs, multimedia products, CE devices and networking devices. MSI is ranked among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers and is one of the top 5 server manufacturers. MSI has developed several new technologies, including ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision), and ACS (Advanced Cooling System). MSI's notebooks are known for their aesthetically pleasing designs and powerful components. To keep abreast of the global market MSI provides multi-language customer service and associated web sites. MSI has offices in Taiwan, Mainland China, USA, Germany, France, Holland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, Canada, and India. To learn more about MSI's complete line personal computers and components please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4