iBUYPOWER ANNOUNCES INTEL® CORE i7 BASED GAMING RIGS
IBP Paladin F-Series will all feature a Blu-Ray player, 8 channel surround sound, and Logitech gaming keyboard and mouse
El Monte, CA - November 12, 2008 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and award-winning gaming PCs, is excited to launch its new Intel® Core i7 processor-based gaming systems - the Paladin F-Series. The three units come housed in the Cooler Master HAF case or can be customized to fit the users' individual tastes. The Paladin F860-a and F860-n will feature the Intel Core-i7 940 processor, while the Paladin F970 will run on the most powerful processor ever designed - the Intel Core-i7 965 processor Extreme Edition. The powerful Paladin F970 also ships with 12GB of DDR3 1333 Memory, the ATI HD 4870X2 2GB DDR5 graphics card, and a dual radiator liquid cooler, to keep it running cool and fast during even the most intense battles.
"We are excited to be utilizing the most powerful processors ever made in our machines," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "These new Intel Core i7 processors will allow gamers to take advantage of multithreading technology currently being incorporated into PC Games."
By using the new Intel Core i7 processors to power the Paladin F Series Gaming Desktops, iBUYPOWER can drastically improve the gaming experience for it's customers. The new processors feature an integrated memory controller, which significantly improves memory latencies, and a turbo mode for automatic overclocking. The Core i7 processors absolutely dominate computation-heavy multithreaded applications like video encoding 3d rendering, and physics processing.
The iBUYPOWER Paladin F-series of gaming desktops also ships with Microsoft Windows Vista, a Logitech keyboard and mouse, and comes with a 3-Yr Limited Warranty and Lifetime Support Service (FULL SPECS BELOW).
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD