iBUYPOWER ANNOUNCES INTEL® CORE i7 BASED GAMING RIGS
IBP Paladin F-Series will all feature a Blu-Ray player, 8 channel surround sound, and Logitech gaming keyboard and mouse
El Monte, CA - November 12, 2008 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and award-winning gaming PCs, is excited to launch its new Intel® Core i7 processor-based gaming systems - the Paladin F-Series. The three units come housed in the Cooler Master HAF case or can be customized to fit the users' individual tastes. The Paladin F860-a and F860-n will feature the Intel Core-i7 940 processor, while the Paladin F970 will run on the most powerful processor ever designed - the Intel Core-i7 965 processor Extreme Edition. The powerful Paladin F970 also ships with 12GB of DDR3 1333 Memory, the ATI HD 4870X2 2GB DDR5 graphics card, and a dual radiator liquid cooler, to keep it running cool and fast during even the most intense battles.
"We are excited to be utilizing the most powerful processors ever made in our machines," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "These new Intel Core i7 processors will allow gamers to take advantage of multithreading technology currently being incorporated into PC Games."
By using the new Intel Core i7 processors to power the Paladin F Series Gaming Desktops, iBUYPOWER can drastically improve the gaming experience for it's customers. The new processors feature an integrated memory controller, which significantly improves memory latencies, and a turbo mode for automatic overclocking. The Core i7 processors absolutely dominate computation-heavy multithreaded applications like video encoding 3d rendering, and physics processing.
The iBUYPOWER Paladin F-series of gaming desktops also ships with Microsoft Windows Vista, a Logitech keyboard and mouse, and comes with a 3-Yr Limited Warranty and Lifetime Support Service (FULL SPECS BELOW).
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio