Patriot builds larger brand presence in Miami and Latin America with Allplus Computer
Fremont, California, USA, March 7, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and computer peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Allplus Computer to distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM and flash memory products throughout Miami and Latin America markets.
"Patriot Memory is looking forward to working with Allplus Computer who understands our brand and commitment to high-quality and innovative products." says Mai Kosla, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Sales. "As one of Latin America's largest distributor, Allplus Computer's will help take our brand to the next level."
"Allplus Computer is very excited about distributing Patriot. They are investing hard in our region and their products complements our portifolio.", says Camilo Rodrigues, Allplus's General Manager.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies worldwide. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Build Your Own Arduino Projects with This Complete Starter Kit
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications