Patriot builds larger brand presence in Miami and Latin America with Allplus Computer
Fremont, California, USA, March 7, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and computer peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Allplus Computer to distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM and flash memory products throughout Miami and Latin America markets.
"Patriot Memory is looking forward to working with Allplus Computer who understands our brand and commitment to high-quality and innovative products." says Mai Kosla, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Sales. "As one of Latin America's largest distributor, Allplus Computer's will help take our brand to the next level."
"Allplus Computer is very excited about distributing Patriot. They are investing hard in our region and their products complements our portifolio.", says Camilo Rodrigues, Allplus's General Manager.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies worldwide. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC