Patriot builds larger brand presence in Miami and Latin America with Allplus Computer
Fremont, California, USA, March 7, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and computer peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Allplus Computer to distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM and flash memory products throughout Miami and Latin America markets.
"Patriot Memory is looking forward to working with Allplus Computer who understands our brand and commitment to high-quality and innovative products." says Mai Kosla, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Sales. "As one of Latin America's largest distributor, Allplus Computer's will help take our brand to the next level."
"Allplus Computer is very excited about distributing Patriot. They are investing hard in our region and their products complements our portifolio.", says Camilo Rodrigues, Allplus's General Manager.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies worldwide. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications