Patriot builds larger brand presence in Miami and Latin America with Allplus Computer
Fremont, California, USA, March 7, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and computer peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Allplus Computer to distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM and flash memory products throughout Miami and Latin America markets.
"Patriot Memory is looking forward to working with Allplus Computer who understands our brand and commitment to high-quality and innovative products." says Mai Kosla, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Sales. "As one of Latin America's largest distributor, Allplus Computer's will help take our brand to the next level."
"Allplus Computer is very excited about distributing Patriot. They are investing hard in our region and their products complements our portifolio.", says Camilo Rodrigues, Allplus's General Manager.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies worldwide. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives