OCZ TECHNOLOGY CONTINUES TO DRIVE SOLID STATE STORAGE INNOVATION AND ADOPTION AT CEBIT 2011
Join OCZ at CeBIT March 1-5 in Hall 17, Booth D31 in Hannover, Germany
SAN JOSE, CA-February 28, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will focus on expanding its SSD market reach at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
"CeBIT is an excellent opportunity to showcase our new innovative solid state drive products which address both consumer and enterprise applications," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "From mission-critical data management to mobile computing, OCZ continues to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, and our continued presence at CeBIT demonstrates our focus and commitment to the European market."
With its cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps technology, the recently unveiled OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Series will be demonstrated live, showing its industry leading speeds and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also highlight custom solid state drives including the expanding Deneva SATA and Helios SAS SSD lines, both of which offer enterprise and OEM clients tailored solutions designed specifically for their unique applications.
OCZ will also address the demand for maximum throughput in the enterprise space with PCI-Express SSDs, including the innovative Z-Drive R3 series that eliminates the SATA bottleneck. The sophisticated Z-Drive R3 features OCZ's propriety Virtualized Controller Architecture which provides customers with robust features including TRIM, SMART monitoring and power fail management all within a single streamlined solution.
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi