OCZ TECHNOLOGY CONTINUES TO DRIVE SOLID STATE STORAGE INNOVATION AND ADOPTION AT CEBIT 2011
Join OCZ at CeBIT March 1-5 in Hall 17, Booth D31 in Hannover, Germany
SAN JOSE, CA-February 28, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will focus on expanding its SSD market reach at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
"CeBIT is an excellent opportunity to showcase our new innovative solid state drive products which address both consumer and enterprise applications," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "From mission-critical data management to mobile computing, OCZ continues to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, and our continued presence at CeBIT demonstrates our focus and commitment to the European market."
With its cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps technology, the recently unveiled OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Series will be demonstrated live, showing its industry leading speeds and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also highlight custom solid state drives including the expanding Deneva SATA and Helios SAS SSD lines, both of which offer enterprise and OEM clients tailored solutions designed specifically for their unique applications.
OCZ will also address the demand for maximum throughput in the enterprise space with PCI-Express SSDs, including the innovative Z-Drive R3 series that eliminates the SATA bottleneck. The sophisticated Z-Drive R3 features OCZ's propriety Virtualized Controller Architecture which provides customers with robust features including TRIM, SMART monitoring and power fail management all within a single streamlined solution.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications