OCZ TECHNOLOGY CONTINUES TO DRIVE SOLID STATE STORAGE INNOVATION AND ADOPTION AT CEBIT 2011
Join OCZ at CeBIT March 1-5 in Hall 17, Booth D31 in Hannover, Germany
SAN JOSE, CA-February 28, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will focus on expanding its SSD market reach at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
"CeBIT is an excellent opportunity to showcase our new innovative solid state drive products which address both consumer and enterprise applications," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "From mission-critical data management to mobile computing, OCZ continues to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, and our continued presence at CeBIT demonstrates our focus and commitment to the European market."
With its cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps technology, the recently unveiled OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Series will be demonstrated live, showing its industry leading speeds and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also highlight custom solid state drives including the expanding Deneva SATA and Helios SAS SSD lines, both of which offer enterprise and OEM clients tailored solutions designed specifically for their unique applications.
OCZ will also address the demand for maximum throughput in the enterprise space with PCI-Express SSDs, including the innovative Z-Drive R3 series that eliminates the SATA bottleneck. The sophisticated Z-Drive R3 features OCZ's propriety Virtualized Controller Architecture which provides customers with robust features including TRIM, SMART monitoring and power fail management all within a single streamlined solution.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft sees 32GB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller