OCZ TECHNOLOGY CONTINUES TO DRIVE SOLID STATE STORAGE INNOVATION AND ADOPTION AT CEBIT 2011
Join OCZ at CeBIT March 1-5 in Hall 17, Booth D31 in Hannover, Germany
SAN JOSE, CA-February 28, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will focus on expanding its SSD market reach at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
"CeBIT is an excellent opportunity to showcase our new innovative solid state drive products which address both consumer and enterprise applications," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "From mission-critical data management to mobile computing, OCZ continues to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, and our continued presence at CeBIT demonstrates our focus and commitment to the European market."
With its cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps technology, the recently unveiled OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Series will be demonstrated live, showing its industry leading speeds and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also highlight custom solid state drives including the expanding Deneva SATA and Helios SAS SSD lines, both of which offer enterprise and OEM clients tailored solutions designed specifically for their unique applications.
OCZ will also address the demand for maximum throughput in the enterprise space with PCI-Express SSDs, including the innovative Z-Drive R3 series that eliminates the SATA bottleneck. The sophisticated Z-Drive R3 features OCZ's propriety Virtualized Controller Architecture which provides customers with robust features including TRIM, SMART monitoring and power fail management all within a single streamlined solution.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft announces Zombi for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for August 18
- Teenagers on social networking sites too much could cause problems
- Subway, Paypal team up so you can pay for your sandwich using app
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia