OCZ TECHNOLOGY CONTINUES TO DRIVE SOLID STATE STORAGE INNOVATION AND ADOPTION AT CEBIT 2011
Join OCZ at CeBIT March 1-5 in Hall 17, Booth D31 in Hannover, Germany
SAN JOSE, CA-February 28, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will focus on expanding its SSD market reach at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
"CeBIT is an excellent opportunity to showcase our new innovative solid state drive products which address both consumer and enterprise applications," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "From mission-critical data management to mobile computing, OCZ continues to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, and our continued presence at CeBIT demonstrates our focus and commitment to the European market."
With its cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps technology, the recently unveiled OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Series will be demonstrated live, showing its industry leading speeds and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also highlight custom solid state drives including the expanding Deneva SATA and Helios SAS SSD lines, both of which offer enterprise and OEM clients tailored solutions designed specifically for their unique applications.
OCZ will also address the demand for maximum throughput in the enterprise space with PCI-Express SSDs, including the innovative Z-Drive R3 series that eliminates the SATA bottleneck. The sophisticated Z-Drive R3 features OCZ's propriety Virtualized Controller Architecture which provides customers with robust features including TRIM, SMART monitoring and power fail management all within a single streamlined solution.
Latest News Posts
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- Windows Defender works against Dell adware certificate
- Garmin releases radar to assist cyclists with safety concerns
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader