TYAN Debuts the S8010 Single-Processor C32 Motherboard for Opteron 4100
TYAN, an industry-leading server platform manufacturer, and a subsidiary of MiTAC International Corp., will showcase its latest HPC and GPU Computing platforms at the AMD Server Summit. TYAN will also introduce the S8010 motherboard, which supports a single AMD Opteron 4100 series processor, and is ideal for cost-effective virtualization and cloud computing applications.
TYAN has an extensive line-up of motherboards and systems that support the AMD Opteron 6100 series processors that are specifically designed for High-Performance and General Purpose GPU Computing. The S8232 motherboard supports twelve DDR3 memory modules per processor and four PCI-E 2.0 x16 slots to provide the highest performance for memory-intensive HPC and GPU computing environments. TYAN's S8812 motherboard supports four AMD Opteron 6100 series processors to provide 48 processing cores for the most demanding applications.
TYAN will also display the S8010 motherboard, an ATX form factor design that supports a single six-core AMD Opteron 4100 series processor. The S8010 features six DDR3 DIMM sockets and an integrated LSI 2008 SAS controller to provide a cost-effective, power-efficient platform that targets cloud computing and rack-optimized server environments. The S8010 is designed to support the next-generation AMD processors for the C32 socket, which provides upgradability and protects your investment.
These TYAN motherboards and systems are available now through TYAN distributors worldwide. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications