TYAN Debuts the S8010 Single-Processor C32 Motherboard for Opteron 4100
TYAN, an industry-leading server platform manufacturer, and a subsidiary of MiTAC International Corp., will showcase its latest HPC and GPU Computing platforms at the AMD Server Summit. TYAN will also introduce the S8010 motherboard, which supports a single AMD Opteron 4100 series processor, and is ideal for cost-effective virtualization and cloud computing applications.
TYAN has an extensive line-up of motherboards and systems that support the AMD Opteron 6100 series processors that are specifically designed for High-Performance and General Purpose GPU Computing. The S8232 motherboard supports twelve DDR3 memory modules per processor and four PCI-E 2.0 x16 slots to provide the highest performance for memory-intensive HPC and GPU computing environments. TYAN's S8812 motherboard supports four AMD Opteron 6100 series processors to provide 48 processing cores for the most demanding applications.
TYAN will also display the S8010 motherboard, an ATX form factor design that supports a single six-core AMD Opteron 4100 series processor. The S8010 features six DDR3 DIMM sockets and an integrated LSI 2008 SAS controller to provide a cost-effective, power-efficient platform that targets cloud computing and rack-optimized server environments. The S8010 is designed to support the next-generation AMD processors for the C32 socket, which provides upgradability and protects your investment.
These TYAN motherboards and systems are available now through TYAN distributors worldwide. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card