Spire Announces Juno Portable and Ergonomic Laptop Cooler
Spire Corp announced the Juno. The Juno is an ergonomic laptop base stand and cooler, it is the perfect travel companion when often working on the road or at different locations. The Juno is a great product to make working on your laptop more comfortable. The gentle slope, made by foldable rubber pads reduce the neck strain and comfort screen viewing. The Juno accommodates small mini- and larger 15.4 inch laptops by extending the side bars. When folded in the total size is only 22x9x2cm, easily fitting your laptop or carryon bag. Equipped with a 7cm cooling fan your laptop is silently cooled whilst working. The Juno is the perfect portable choice for mobile computing from Spire - Powered by Innovation.
Gentle slope reduces neck strain and improves typing comfort
Extended non-slip protective pads on the base and top
Active cooling by one 70mm silent USB powered fan
Portable & small, easy on the go and working on the road
Stylish, lightweight and innovative structure design
Telescope bars accommodate 7- to 15.4-Inch laptops
Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
Backed by 3 year limited service warranty
The Juno ergonomic laptop stand and active cooler is compatible with the smaller mini- and larger wide-screen laptop series from 7-inch up to the 15.4-inch.
MSRP: USD 27.99 / EURO 22.95
Product Includes: * Multilanguage Owners Manual ; Attached USB cable ; Warranty registration card.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4