TestSeek provides ICEcat's open catalogue with unbiased expert reviews
Gothenburg, Sweden - February 21, 2011
TestSeek is today launching a partnership with online content provider ICEcat.biz. TestSeek brings aggregated expert reviews to ICEcat's open catalogue which means that their users (webshops) can display TestSeek's aggregated reviews to increase conversion rates and customer loyalty.
"We noticed a strong interest from channel partners to add product ratings and reviews to the product information on their websites, as it's helping consumers to decide what product to buy and thus improving conversion rates. By comparison, we concluded that Testseek is a world-class provider of such product ratings and reviews, willing to co-opt our open content philosophy", says Martijn Hoogeveen CEO of ICEcat BV.
"I am very excited to launch this partnership with ICEcat because it is our first big step towards bringing expert reviews to webshops all over the world. Expert reviews and awards are extremely requested by online shoppers. They can convince a webshop visitor to push that buy button like nothing else", says Fredrik Engdahl, CEO of TestSeek.
TestSeek Expert Review Channel (TERC) helps online retailers and manufacturers to turn their visitors into customers by displaying expert reviews and awards from trusted publications. TestSeek aggregates reviews from thousands of online publications in more than 25 languages. Open TERC is available for free through Open ICEcat which incorporates around 250 manufacturers and the full TERC version (all manufacturers) is available directly through TestSeek's own API.
"It is our mission to make it easy for online retailers to increase sales from their already existing visitor base. With our TERC service we can provide webshops with a high data quality, easy to install and zero-maintenance expert reviews solution, which will show immediate results on their ROI", says Engdahl.
TestSeek is an expert review aggregator and is independent from manufacturers, review publications and merchants. TestSeek aggregates review data in real time from thousands of trusted online publications in more than 25 languages.
About ICEcat NV
Icecat NV is an independent worldwide provider of product content and market intelligence, part of the iMerge BV ecommerce group. Today, Icecat has more than 1 million product data-sheets of more than 5,000 brands, extensively described in 30 world languages. The data-sheets are used worldwide in more than 12.000 websites: online shops, ERP systems, comparison sites, purchase systems and other applications. Open Icecat is an open catalog project on the basis of the Open Content License Agreement by which product content from over 250 top technology brands are distributed for free.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now