MSI Launches NGTX580 Lightning and R6970 Lightning
Are you ready for the next instalment in the award-winning Lightning series?
MSI is releasing two powerhouse performance graphics card at once, the Nvidia GTX 580 Lightning and the AMD R6970 Lightning. Both these cards adopt MSI's Power4 Architecture , the world's most powerful design, allowing for immense overclocking capabilities. The Power4 architecture consists of a 2x Phase PWM design which doubles the GPUs normal power supply, Independent memory power, the best mosfet in CopperMOS and, Proadlizer, a next generation capacitor which provides the most stable and sufficient power for overclocking.
To ensure these monster cards receive the cooling they need, the Lightning Series uses MSI's own Twin Frozr III thermal management design which thanks to the introduction of advanced Propeller Blade technology, brings 20% more airflow and covers more area on PCB for the best heat dissipation. To make sure that you are able squeeze out the potential that these cards contain, together with the tremendous power support and the advanced thermal design and Military Class II Components that MSI provide, through MSI Afterburner the Lightning series also utilizes a Triple Overvoltage Function, that allows you to unleash the cards total overclocking potential. These extreme overclocking functions are exclusive to MSI and are included to bring the best overclocking convenience to overclockers.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now