MSI Launches NGTX580 Lightning and R6970 Lightning
Are you ready for the next instalment in the award-winning Lightning series?
MSI is releasing two powerhouse performance graphics card at once, the Nvidia GTX 580 Lightning and the AMD R6970 Lightning. Both these cards adopt MSI's Power4 Architecture , the world's most powerful design, allowing for immense overclocking capabilities. The Power4 architecture consists of a 2x Phase PWM design which doubles the GPUs normal power supply, Independent memory power, the best mosfet in CopperMOS and, Proadlizer, a next generation capacitor which provides the most stable and sufficient power for overclocking.
To ensure these monster cards receive the cooling they need, the Lightning Series uses MSI's own Twin Frozr III thermal management design which thanks to the introduction of advanced Propeller Blade technology, brings 20% more airflow and covers more area on PCB for the best heat dissipation. To make sure that you are able squeeze out the potential that these cards contain, together with the tremendous power support and the advanced thermal design and Military Class II Components that MSI provide, through MSI Afterburner the Lightning series also utilizes a Triple Overvoltage Function, that allows you to unleash the cards total overclocking potential. These extreme overclocking functions are exclusive to MSI and are included to bring the best overclocking convenience to overclockers.
Latest News Posts
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes