MSI Launches NGTX580 Lightning and R6970 Lightning
Are you ready for the next instalment in the award-winning Lightning series?
MSI is releasing two powerhouse performance graphics card at once, the Nvidia GTX 580 Lightning and the AMD R6970 Lightning. Both these cards adopt MSI's Power4 Architecture , the world's most powerful design, allowing for immense overclocking capabilities. The Power4 architecture consists of a 2x Phase PWM design which doubles the GPUs normal power supply, Independent memory power, the best mosfet in CopperMOS and, Proadlizer, a next generation capacitor which provides the most stable and sufficient power for overclocking.
To ensure these monster cards receive the cooling they need, the Lightning Series uses MSI's own Twin Frozr III thermal management design which thanks to the introduction of advanced Propeller Blade technology, brings 20% more airflow and covers more area on PCB for the best heat dissipation. To make sure that you are able squeeze out the potential that these cards contain, together with the tremendous power support and the advanced thermal design and Military Class II Components that MSI provide, through MSI Afterburner the Lightning series also utilizes a Triple Overvoltage Function, that allows you to unleash the cards total overclocking potential. These extreme overclocking functions are exclusive to MSI and are included to bring the best overclocking convenience to overclockers.
Latest News Posts
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- Google teams up with Johnson & Johnson to research surgical robots
- Data breaches lead to increased prevalence of e-file tax fraud
- Monolith Software says Xenoblade Chronicles 3D pushes mobile RPGs
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi