DominatorĀ® GT breaks World Record with 2nd Generation IntelĀ® CoreĀ Processor Family
- Extreme overclockers "splmann" and "Mat" Post Record-Breaking 2711.5 Marks in MaxxMem -
FREMONT, California - February 10th, 2011 - CorsairĀ®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its DominatorĀ® GT ultra-high performance DDR3 memory was used to set a new world record for the MaxxMem benchmark with the new 2nd generation Intel Core processor family (Sandy Bridge).
Renowned extreme overclockers "splmann," aka Roger Tanner, and "Mat", aka Matthias Zronek, posted a list-topping score of 2711.5 marks running at 1,148 MHz at CL7-7-6-21 at 1T.
"We've broken several records with Corsair Dominator GT memory," stated Roger Tanner and Matthias Zronek. "It's truly outstanding. The reliability and headroom are amazing."
The hardware used included an AsusĀ P8P67 WS Revolution motherboard, IntelĀ® CoreĀ i7-2600K processor, and a pair of Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 memory modules.
More information about Corsair's high-performance memory products can be found on the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league