Dominator® GT breaks World Record with 2nd Generation Intel® Core Processor Family
- Extreme overclockers "splmann" and "Mat" Post Record-Breaking 2711.5 Marks in MaxxMem -
FREMONT, California - February 10th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its Dominator® GT ultra-high performance DDR3 memory was used to set a new world record for the MaxxMem benchmark with the new 2nd generation Intel Core processor family (Sandy Bridge).
Renowned extreme overclockers "splmann," aka Roger Tanner, and "Mat", aka Matthias Zronek, posted a list-topping score of 2711.5 marks running at 1,148 MHz at CL7-7-6-21 at 1T.
"We've broken several records with Corsair Dominator GT memory," stated Roger Tanner and Matthias Zronek. "It's truly outstanding. The reliability and headroom are amazing."
The hardware used included an Asus P8P67 WS Revolution motherboard, Intel® Core i7-2600K processor, and a pair of Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 memory modules.
More information about Corsair's high-performance memory products can be found on the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20