DominatorĀ® GT breaks World Record with 2nd Generation IntelĀ® CoreĀ Processor Family
- Extreme overclockers "splmann" and "Mat" Post Record-Breaking 2711.5 Marks in MaxxMem -
FREMONT, California - February 10th, 2011 - CorsairĀ®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its DominatorĀ® GT ultra-high performance DDR3 memory was used to set a new world record for the MaxxMem benchmark with the new 2nd generation Intel Core processor family (Sandy Bridge).
Renowned extreme overclockers "splmann," aka Roger Tanner, and "Mat", aka Matthias Zronek, posted a list-topping score of 2711.5 marks running at 1,148 MHz at CL7-7-6-21 at 1T.
"We've broken several records with Corsair Dominator GT memory," stated Roger Tanner and Matthias Zronek. "It's truly outstanding. The reliability and headroom are amazing."
The hardware used included an AsusĀ P8P67 WS Revolution motherboard, IntelĀ® CoreĀ i7-2600K processor, and a pair of Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 memory modules.
More information about Corsair's high-performance memory products can be found on the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now