CoolIT Systems Announces Partnership with MAINGEAR
Calgary, AB - January 31, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today their partnership with MAINGEAR, award winning system builders of high performance personal computers. Both CoolIT and MAINGEAR products have earned numerous industry awards, including four 2010 CES Innovations Awards for CoolIT, and PC Magazine Editors' Choice and Maximum PC Kick-Ass Editors' Choice award for MAINGEAR. Their partnership will bring the best of electronic cooling technology available to the consumer PC market.
MAINGEAR now utilizes the CoolIT Systems ECO II CPU cooler in their flagship system, the SHIFT, as well as their desktop line of products. "We are very excited about our new partnership with CoolIT Systems one of the leading names in providing PC cooling solutions." Said Wallace Santos, CEO and co-founder of MAINGEAR, "CoolIT has always been side by side with MAINGEAR in terms of offering innovative and game changing solutions to the PC enthusiast space."
"The MAINGEAR team has put together industry changing solutions and we at CoolIT are very proud that they have put their faith in our technology" says Barry Fairhurst, VP Sales and Marketing at CoolIT. "We are very excited with our partnership with MAINGEAR and look forward to supporting some of the most innovative products to hit the marketplace in a long time".
CoolIT's 2011 product line features two new CPU coolers with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. The coolers have shown unparalleled success in performance gains and universality with all modern CPU sockets. The products are being offered to the system builder, OEM and industrial markets.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, MAINGEAR, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
MAINGEAR is an innovative high performance PC system builder that offers custom desktops, notebooks, workstations and media centers. Each system is hand crafted for precision performance and uncompromised quality, and has won multiple Editors' Choice awards from publications such as Hot Hardware, PC World, Maximum PC, Computer Shopper and more. With a passion to build the best high performance computers, MAINGEAR will continue to set the standard among system builders. MAINGEAR's expert team custom builds and supports all products in the United States. For more information visit: http://www.maingear.com/
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4