CoolIT Systems Announces Partnership with MAINGEAR
Calgary, AB - January 31, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today their partnership with MAINGEAR, award winning system builders of high performance personal computers. Both CoolIT and MAINGEAR products have earned numerous industry awards, including four 2010 CES Innovations Awards for CoolIT, and PC Magazine Editors' Choice and Maximum PC Kick-Ass Editors' Choice award for MAINGEAR. Their partnership will bring the best of electronic cooling technology available to the consumer PC market.
MAINGEAR now utilizes the CoolIT Systems ECO II CPU cooler in their flagship system, the SHIFT, as well as their desktop line of products. "We are very excited about our new partnership with CoolIT Systems one of the leading names in providing PC cooling solutions." Said Wallace Santos, CEO and co-founder of MAINGEAR, "CoolIT has always been side by side with MAINGEAR in terms of offering innovative and game changing solutions to the PC enthusiast space."
"The MAINGEAR team has put together industry changing solutions and we at CoolIT are very proud that they have put their faith in our technology" says Barry Fairhurst, VP Sales and Marketing at CoolIT. "We are very excited with our partnership with MAINGEAR and look forward to supporting some of the most innovative products to hit the marketplace in a long time".
CoolIT's 2011 product line features two new CPU coolers with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. The coolers have shown unparalleled success in performance gains and universality with all modern CPU sockets. The products are being offered to the system builder, OEM and industrial markets.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, MAINGEAR, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
MAINGEAR is an innovative high performance PC system builder that offers custom desktops, notebooks, workstations and media centers. Each system is hand crafted for precision performance and uncompromised quality, and has won multiple Editors' Choice awards from publications such as Hot Hardware, PC World, Maximum PC, Computer Shopper and more. With a passion to build the best high performance computers, MAINGEAR will continue to set the standard among system builders. MAINGEAR's expert team custom builds and supports all products in the United States. For more information visit: http://www.maingear.com/
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications