TRENDnet┬« Launches the 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 6, 2011 -TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today from CES, the launch of the 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-305E, which features three additional Ethernet ports to network media center devices.
The 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed home or small office network. Connect computers, printers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the three Ethernet ports on the bottom of the adapter. Network one adapter to a router and plug another adapter into any outlet on the same electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch connect button. Use up to 16 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. Embedded power saving technology lowers power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode-resulting in measurable power savings, given that the device is always on.
"TRENDnet's energy efficient TPL-305E adds to our growing portfolio of Powerline products," stated Sonny Su, Director of Technology for TRENDnet. "With the proliferation of networked devices in the home, users will benefit from the three networked ports on this powerful Powerline solution."
The 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-305E, comes with a three year limited warranty and will be available from TRENDnet's online and retail partners this coming February.
The MSRP for the TPL-305E is US $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Peripheral brands make a move into clothing, Tt eSPORTS and ASTRO
- F1 2015's latest trailer teases the great visuals for the new racer
- Toshiba testing its 'scorpion' robot inside Fukushima nuclear reactor
- Americans have streamed 135B songs and music videos in 2015 so far
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors