Verbatim Unveils its Fastest, Sleekest USB 3.0 Portable Drives
Verbatim, the information storage pioneer, introduces two brand-new portable hard drives that combine high-style with high-speed, allowing consumers to quickly and reliably back-up and transfer files anytime, anywhere. The company will showcase its diminutive and durable Titan XS SuperSpeed USB 3.0, the smallest portable hard drive available, and attractive and efficient Store 'n' Go SuperSpeed USB 3.0/FW 800, its first USB 3.0 device created specifically for Mac users, alongside its latest range of unique computer peripherals, diminutive flash drives and more, at Booth #36634 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 6-9, 2011.
"We're thrilled to debut our innovative line-up of portable hard drives at CES 2011 and to deliver exciting new options in this rapidly-growing category for both Mac and PC users," said Charles Klinker, Verbatim's Director of Marketing, HDD Products. "Verbatim's timely new portable solutions capitalize on the ongoing transition to USB 3.0 and connect consumers with the fastest transfer speeds to safely store and share favorite photos, music, files and more at home and on-the-go!"
Verbatim's new USB 3.0 HDD product to be on display at CES includes:
Titan XS SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - Verbatim's popular Titan XS, one of the smallest hard drives in the industry, now joins forces with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for an irresistible combination of speed and storage. The rugged and sporty Titan XS SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is housed in a shock-resistant rubber enclosure that protects against rough-and-tumble use. The new 3.0 drive features transfer speeds up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 drives and is backwardly compatible. The pocket-sized unit remains big on storage - with 500GB available capacity - and includes Nero BackItUp & Burn software for full system backup and restore.
Store 'n' Go SuperSpeed USB 3.0/FW 800 - This sleek portable hard drive is the perfect companion for Mac users! The glossy black Store 'n' Go SuperSpeed USB 3.0/FW 800 is compatible with all MacBook models and provides ample storage with eye-catching minimalist design. Available in 500GB, the unit is HFS+-formatted specifically for the Mac operating system and features both USB 3.0 and Firewire800 interfaces, providing this community of users with an extremely efficient and stylish choice for portable storage.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities