Transcend Unveils JetFlash 700 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the addition of the new JetFlash 700 USB flash drive to its USB 3.0 product portfolio. The new JetFlash 700 has a sturdy, smooth exterior and offers lightning-fast data transfer rates, making it a perfect entry-level USB 3.0 peripheral for users who demand stylish aesthetics with leading technology.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specification boasts optimized interface speeds up to 10X faster than the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification. Transcend's JetFlash 700 USB flash drive takes advantage of this next-generation USB 3.0 and delivers blazing fast data transfer rates of up to 69MB/s-nearly twice the read speed, and provides much quicker and easier access to rich digital content.
Sturdy Exterior & User-Friendly Software
Transcend's JetFlash 700 USB flash drive is fabricated with the ultrasonic welding technology, and features a sturdy structure, smooth surface, and a streamlined appearance. Users of the JetFlash drives can download the useful JetFlash Elite data management tools, which allow users to check their email from any compatible computer, use the JetFlash drive as a key to automatically log on to website accounts, and much more. The JetFlash 700 is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, and is backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Transcend USB 3.0 Product Line
Transcend's expanding USB 3.0 product line includes the JetFlash 700 USB flash drive, the StoreJet 25D3 and StoreJet 25M3 portable hard drives, and the USB 3.0 expansion cards for desktop and laptop computers. More USB 3.0 products are expected to be released in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017