Transcend Unveils JetFlash 700 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the addition of the new JetFlash 700 USB flash drive to its USB 3.0 product portfolio. The new JetFlash 700 has a sturdy, smooth exterior and offers lightning-fast data transfer rates, making it a perfect entry-level USB 3.0 peripheral for users who demand stylish aesthetics with leading technology.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specification boasts optimized interface speeds up to 10X faster than the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification. Transcend's JetFlash 700 USB flash drive takes advantage of this next-generation USB 3.0 and delivers blazing fast data transfer rates of up to 69MB/s-nearly twice the read speed, and provides much quicker and easier access to rich digital content.
Sturdy Exterior & User-Friendly Software
Transcend's JetFlash 700 USB flash drive is fabricated with the ultrasonic welding technology, and features a sturdy structure, smooth surface, and a streamlined appearance. Users of the JetFlash drives can download the useful JetFlash Elite data management tools, which allow users to check their email from any compatible computer, use the JetFlash drive as a key to automatically log on to website accounts, and much more. The JetFlash 700 is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, and is backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Transcend USB 3.0 Product Line
Transcend's expanding USB 3.0 product line includes the JetFlash 700 USB flash drive, the StoreJet 25D3 and StoreJet 25M3 portable hard drives, and the USB 3.0 expansion cards for desktop and laptop computers. More USB 3.0 products are expected to be released in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications