Transcend Unveils JetFlash 700 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the addition of the new JetFlash 700 USB flash drive to its USB 3.0 product portfolio. The new JetFlash 700 has a sturdy, smooth exterior and offers lightning-fast data transfer rates, making it a perfect entry-level USB 3.0 peripheral for users who demand stylish aesthetics with leading technology.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specification boasts optimized interface speeds up to 10X faster than the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification. Transcend's JetFlash 700 USB flash drive takes advantage of this next-generation USB 3.0 and delivers blazing fast data transfer rates of up to 69MB/s-nearly twice the read speed, and provides much quicker and easier access to rich digital content.
Sturdy Exterior & User-Friendly Software
Transcend's JetFlash 700 USB flash drive is fabricated with the ultrasonic welding technology, and features a sturdy structure, smooth surface, and a streamlined appearance. Users of the JetFlash drives can download the useful JetFlash Elite data management tools, which allow users to check their email from any compatible computer, use the JetFlash drive as a key to automatically log on to website accounts, and much more. The JetFlash 700 is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, and is backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Transcend USB 3.0 Product Line
Transcend's expanding USB 3.0 product line includes the JetFlash 700 USB flash drive, the StoreJet 25D3 and StoreJet 25M3 portable hard drives, and the USB 3.0 expansion cards for desktop and laptop computers. More USB 3.0 products are expected to be released in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers