OCZ Technology to Extend Enterprise Solid State Drive Reach at Storage Visions 2011 Conference
OCZ is one of the official Storage Visions conference sponsors and will be located in Space #27 January 4-5, 2010, at the Riviera Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
SAN JOSE, CA-January 3, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, will be exhibiting at the 2011 Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada January 4-5 at the Riviera Convention Center.
"Storage Visions represents a great opportunity to meet face to face with customers and key partners within the fast evolving storage space," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "At the conference we will be displaying an array of our customizable Deneva enterprise solid state drive products as well as next generation PCIe solutions, and we look forward to exploring the latest storage technology and trends with attendees at this highly targeted event."
OCZ enterprise SSD products help overcome the performance, durability, and maintenance obstacles inherent to traditional mechanical HDD storage. In addition to the superior design, reliability, and speed, OCZ's ability to provide a custom solution ensures ultimate compatibility, reliability and cost savings that other SSD lines cannot deliver. Furthermore, Deneva solutions provide superior performance by delivering up to 50,000 IOPS and 285MB/s of bandwidth, and feature world-class reliability features including superior power loss protection, endurance, encryption, and ECC protection in a wide variety of interfaces.
Join OCZ Technology Group at Storage Visions as the Company highlights new solutions designed to increase the advantages of SSDs over traditional hard disc drives for OEMs and enterprise clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and superior total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio