OCZ Technology to Extend Enterprise Solid State Drive Reach at Storage Visions 2011 Conference
OCZ is one of the official Storage Visions conference sponsors and will be located in Space #27 January 4-5, 2010, at the Riviera Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
SAN JOSE, CA-January 3, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, will be exhibiting at the 2011 Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada January 4-5 at the Riviera Convention Center.
"Storage Visions represents a great opportunity to meet face to face with customers and key partners within the fast evolving storage space," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "At the conference we will be displaying an array of our customizable Deneva enterprise solid state drive products as well as next generation PCIe solutions, and we look forward to exploring the latest storage technology and trends with attendees at this highly targeted event."
OCZ enterprise SSD products help overcome the performance, durability, and maintenance obstacles inherent to traditional mechanical HDD storage. In addition to the superior design, reliability, and speed, OCZ's ability to provide a custom solution ensures ultimate compatibility, reliability and cost savings that other SSD lines cannot deliver. Furthermore, Deneva solutions provide superior performance by delivering up to 50,000 IOPS and 285MB/s of bandwidth, and feature world-class reliability features including superior power loss protection, endurance, encryption, and ECC protection in a wide variety of interfaces.
Join OCZ Technology Group at Storage Visions as the Company highlights new solutions designed to increase the advantages of SSDs over traditional hard disc drives for OEMs and enterprise clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and superior total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition