OCZ Technology to Extend Enterprise Solid State Drive Reach at Storage Visions 2011 Conference
OCZ is one of the official Storage Visions conference sponsors and will be located in Space #27 January 4-5, 2010, at the Riviera Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
SAN JOSE, CA-January 3, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, will be exhibiting at the 2011 Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada January 4-5 at the Riviera Convention Center.
"Storage Visions represents a great opportunity to meet face to face with customers and key partners within the fast evolving storage space," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "At the conference we will be displaying an array of our customizable Deneva enterprise solid state drive products as well as next generation PCIe solutions, and we look forward to exploring the latest storage technology and trends with attendees at this highly targeted event."
OCZ enterprise SSD products help overcome the performance, durability, and maintenance obstacles inherent to traditional mechanical HDD storage. In addition to the superior design, reliability, and speed, OCZ's ability to provide a custom solution ensures ultimate compatibility, reliability and cost savings that other SSD lines cannot deliver. Furthermore, Deneva solutions provide superior performance by delivering up to 50,000 IOPS and 285MB/s of bandwidth, and feature world-class reliability features including superior power loss protection, endurance, encryption, and ECC protection in a wide variety of interfaces.
Join OCZ Technology Group at Storage Visions as the Company highlights new solutions designed to increase the advantages of SSDs over traditional hard disc drives for OEMs and enterprise clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and superior total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now