OCZ Technology to Extend Enterprise Solid State Drive Reach at Storage Visions 2011 Conference
OCZ is one of the official Storage Visions conference sponsors and will be located in Space #27 January 4-5, 2010, at the Riviera Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
SAN JOSE, CA-January 3, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, will be exhibiting at the 2011 Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada January 4-5 at the Riviera Convention Center.
"Storage Visions represents a great opportunity to meet face to face with customers and key partners within the fast evolving storage space," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "At the conference we will be displaying an array of our customizable Deneva enterprise solid state drive products as well as next generation PCIe solutions, and we look forward to exploring the latest storage technology and trends with attendees at this highly targeted event."
OCZ enterprise SSD products help overcome the performance, durability, and maintenance obstacles inherent to traditional mechanical HDD storage. In addition to the superior design, reliability, and speed, OCZ's ability to provide a custom solution ensures ultimate compatibility, reliability and cost savings that other SSD lines cannot deliver. Furthermore, Deneva solutions provide superior performance by delivering up to 50,000 IOPS and 285MB/s of bandwidth, and feature world-class reliability features including superior power loss protection, endurance, encryption, and ECC protection in a wide variety of interfaces.
Join OCZ Technology Group at Storage Visions as the Company highlights new solutions designed to increase the advantages of SSDs over traditional hard disc drives for OEMs and enterprise clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and superior total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Cybersecurity firm outs computer spying campaign from Lebanon
- Another look at the amazing Avexir Raiden series RAM from GGF LAN
- ESL announces CS:GO Pro League group draw - 8 teams, 2 groups
- Jay Z's Tidal online streaming music service has tough rivals
- Enter for your chance to win the new 12" Apple Macbook
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi