OCZ Technology to Extend Enterprise Solid State Drive Reach at Storage Visions 2011 Conference
OCZ is one of the official Storage Visions conference sponsors and will be located in Space #27 January 4-5, 2010, at the Riviera Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
SAN JOSE, CA-January 3, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, will be exhibiting at the 2011 Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada January 4-5 at the Riviera Convention Center.
"Storage Visions represents a great opportunity to meet face to face with customers and key partners within the fast evolving storage space," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "At the conference we will be displaying an array of our customizable Deneva enterprise solid state drive products as well as next generation PCIe solutions, and we look forward to exploring the latest storage technology and trends with attendees at this highly targeted event."
OCZ enterprise SSD products help overcome the performance, durability, and maintenance obstacles inherent to traditional mechanical HDD storage. In addition to the superior design, reliability, and speed, OCZ's ability to provide a custom solution ensures ultimate compatibility, reliability and cost savings that other SSD lines cannot deliver. Furthermore, Deneva solutions provide superior performance by delivering up to 50,000 IOPS and 285MB/s of bandwidth, and feature world-class reliability features including superior power loss protection, endurance, encryption, and ECC protection in a wide variety of interfaces.
Join OCZ Technology Group at Storage Visions as the Company highlights new solutions designed to increase the advantages of SSDs over traditional hard disc drives for OEMs and enterprise clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and superior total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC