Zalman Releases GS1200 ATX Full-Tower Chassis
Zalman pleased to inform that the GS1200 is now available for order. Its mesh design with two large 200mm fan provided delivers powerful cooling and excellent air flow at once. On top, to maximize user's convenience and faster data transfer, front USB3.0 port is adopted. Top cover HDD Docking deck which makes convenient addition of the HDDs possible is another ideal feature of this new generation case to satisfy enthusiast's requirement.
Mesh Design for Effective Air Circulation (Front Bezel)
Maximum Cooling Performance by 2 large 200mm fans
- Left side (1) and top (1) panel
92mm Fan Mounted for HDD Cooling
USB 3.0 Ready for Rapid Data Transfer Data
- Transfer Rate: 5Gbps Max
Convenient Tool-Free HDD Installation
Docking Support on the Top of Case
350mm Wide Interior Space for Convenient Parts Installation
Separate Apertures for Convenient CPU Cooler Installation
Tube Apertures for Liquid Cooling Systems
MSRP: Euro 185.00
Latest News Posts
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog