Zalman Releases GS1200 ATX Full-Tower Chassis
Zalman pleased to inform that the GS1200 is now available for order. Its mesh design with two large 200mm fan provided delivers powerful cooling and excellent air flow at once. On top, to maximize user's convenience and faster data transfer, front USB3.0 port is adopted. Top cover HDD Docking deck which makes convenient addition of the HDDs possible is another ideal feature of this new generation case to satisfy enthusiast's requirement.
Mesh Design for Effective Air Circulation (Front Bezel)
Maximum Cooling Performance by 2 large 200mm fans
- Left side (1) and top (1) panel
92mm Fan Mounted for HDD Cooling
USB 3.0 Ready for Rapid Data Transfer Data
- Transfer Rate: 5Gbps Max
Convenient Tool-Free HDD Installation
Docking Support on the Top of Case
350mm Wide Interior Space for Convenient Parts Installation
Separate Apertures for Convenient CPU Cooler Installation
Tube Apertures for Liquid Cooling Systems
MSRP: Euro 185.00
Latest News Posts
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis