Zalman Releases GS1200 ATX Full-Tower Chassis
Zalman pleased to inform that the GS1200 is now available for order. Its mesh design with two large 200mm fan provided delivers powerful cooling and excellent air flow at once. On top, to maximize user's convenience and faster data transfer, front USB3.0 port is adopted. Top cover HDD Docking deck which makes convenient addition of the HDDs possible is another ideal feature of this new generation case to satisfy enthusiast's requirement.
Mesh Design for Effective Air Circulation (Front Bezel)
Maximum Cooling Performance by 2 large 200mm fans
- Left side (1) and top (1) panel
92mm Fan Mounted for HDD Cooling
USB 3.0 Ready for Rapid Data Transfer Data
- Transfer Rate: 5Gbps Max
Convenient Tool-Free HDD Installation
Docking Support on the Top of Case
350mm Wide Interior Space for Convenient Parts Installation
Separate Apertures for Convenient CPU Cooler Installation
Tube Apertures for Liquid Cooling Systems
MSRP: Euro 185.00
Latest News Posts
- Fake Apple factory busted in China, with 9 arrested so far
- Intel's new 3D XPoint flash memory is 1,000 times faster than NAND
- Who needs house keys? Use a hands-free fob instead!
- Argument rages over encryption and how much access government gets
- 4 Gadget Repairs You Can Make Yourself With this iFixIt Bundle
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets