Antec's LanBoy Air Chassis Earns iF Product Design Award 2011
Unique open-frame, modular chassis with utmost configurability and flexibility wins award for excellence in design
Fremont, CA - December 14, 2010 - In its 25th year anniversary, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced its LanBoy Air chassis has secured the prestigious International Forum (iF) Product Design Award 2011 for excellence in design quality in the "Computers" category.
Antec's LanBoy Air is a state-of-the art, fully modular, open-frame chassis providing limitless configurability and flexibility to high-performance gamers, modders and workstation users. It features cutting-edge cooling and airflow capabilities, an entirely reconfigurable interior with modular drive bays, PSU and motherboard mounts that provide a highly versatile framework (allowing for extensive air ventilation and customization), along with its patented vibration and noise-dampening AirMount HDD suspension system.
"We are excited to have the LanBoy Air recognized by the iF committee for its outstanding design and innovation," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "Our product design team deserves applause as this chassis showcases the cutting-edge creativity and dedication to high-performance our customers have come to expect from Antec."
With this award, the LanBoy Air joins a unique community of products recognized for high-quality workmanship, functionality and innovativeness.
Since 1953, the annual iF Design Awards cover all areas of product design. This year, a team of more than 20 internationally recognized jurors, consisting of designers and entrepreneurs, selected the winning products from more than 2,756 entries by 1,121 participants from 43 countries. The official committee presented 993 products with the coveted iF Design Award.
The award-winning LanBoy Air chassis will be exhibited at CES 2011 from January 6 - 9, 2011. Visit the Antec booth at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 1, Home Theater / Home Systems section, Booth 21802, for additional information and to experience the latest Antec cases, power supplies, notebook coolers and accessories.
Follow the official Antec Facebook page for event updates at http://www.facebook.com/AntecInc or the official Antec blog at http://www.blog.antec.com. Additional information about the International Forum (iF) Design Awards is available at http://www.ifdesign.de/awards_product_index_e.
Latest News Posts
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications