Antec's LanBoy Air Chassis Earns iF Product Design Award 2011
Unique open-frame, modular chassis with utmost configurability and flexibility wins award for excellence in design
Fremont, CA - December 14, 2010 - In its 25th year anniversary, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced its LanBoy Air chassis has secured the prestigious International Forum (iF) Product Design Award 2011 for excellence in design quality in the "Computers" category.
Antec's LanBoy Air is a state-of-the art, fully modular, open-frame chassis providing limitless configurability and flexibility to high-performance gamers, modders and workstation users. It features cutting-edge cooling and airflow capabilities, an entirely reconfigurable interior with modular drive bays, PSU and motherboard mounts that provide a highly versatile framework (allowing for extensive air ventilation and customization), along with its patented vibration and noise-dampening AirMount HDD suspension system.
"We are excited to have the LanBoy Air recognized by the iF committee for its outstanding design and innovation," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "Our product design team deserves applause as this chassis showcases the cutting-edge creativity and dedication to high-performance our customers have come to expect from Antec."
With this award, the LanBoy Air joins a unique community of products recognized for high-quality workmanship, functionality and innovativeness.
Since 1953, the annual iF Design Awards cover all areas of product design. This year, a team of more than 20 internationally recognized jurors, consisting of designers and entrepreneurs, selected the winning products from more than 2,756 entries by 1,121 participants from 43 countries. The official committee presented 993 products with the coveted iF Design Award.
The award-winning LanBoy Air chassis will be exhibited at CES 2011 from January 6 - 9, 2011. Visit the Antec booth at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 1, Home Theater / Home Systems section, Booth 21802, for additional information and to experience the latest Antec cases, power supplies, notebook coolers and accessories.
Follow the official Antec Facebook page for event updates at http://www.facebook.com/AntecInc or the official Antec blog at http://www.blog.antec.com. Additional information about the International Forum (iF) Design Awards is available at http://www.ifdesign.de/awards_product_index_e.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017