Five Weeks straight Triumph! SILICON POWER microSD Cards Speed to TOP of the Sales Charts by Japanese BCN
December 10, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~ SILICON POWER, the world's leading manufacturer in flash memory and DRAM modules, announced today that following the success of speedy LuxMini 920 winning the USB Flash Drive Category Award from Japan "VISUAL GRAND-PRIX 2010 SUMMER", its memory card products have won five weeks straight TOP 1 from the sales charts by the well-known sales rating website (November 1st - December 5th, 2010) - Japan BCN! Meanwhile, according to the latest BCN sales ranking (November 29th - December 5th, 2010) SILICON POWER SDHC, SD, microSD cards occupied the TOP 3 places. This achievement demonstrates the breakthrough success of SILICON POWER brand in the Japanese market, where the company and its products have already won the trust and recognition among the consumers and proved its strong competitive advantage!
In addition to the success of memory card products SILICON POWER Ultima II I-Series flash drive occupied the TOP 1 position in International Week Sales Ranking (November 15th - November 21st, 2010) showing this product is highly welcomed by Japanese consumers. Moreover, SILICON POWER CF memory cards and DRAM DDR3-1333 MHz were in TOP 10 sales list; due to its excellent performance, SILICON POWER is the first-choice brand for professional photographers and gamers in Japan!
SILICON POWER entered the Japanese market since 2006 facing the rapid changes and high competition of the Japanese market. It is important to notice that any foreign brand is not easily accepted and recognized by the Japanese consumers. However, SILICON POWER managed to achieve impressive performance in such a short period of time and received recognition in Japan!
Japan BCN is the weekly basis leading website that provides the most updated sales charts of the Japanese market. Its reference data are from various local retailer shops and dealer stores, as well as the data are widely recognized by local consumers. Silicon Power has full product lines, excellent product performance and perfect after-sales service that lead the company to continuous and steady growth. Silicon Power believes that our successful Japanese experience will also win the trust from global partners and consumers.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now