Futuremark and Fatshark present Frontiers Free Weekend November 4-7 on Steam
Shattered Horizon and Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Zero free to play all weekend, or buy both titles for $12.49 saving more than 60%
HELSINKI, FINLAND - November 1, 2010 - Futuremark® Games Studio and Fatshark today announced the Frontiers Pack, a special game bundle that includes multiplayer shooters Shattered Horizon and Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. From November 4-7 both games will be free to play on Steam during the Frontiers Free Weekend letting friends enjoy combat from the frontiers of the Wild West to the depths of space. In addition the Frontiers Pack will be on sale during the event for just $12.49, a saving of more than 60% over the regular cost of the two games when bought separately.
Shattered Horizon is an innovative multiplayer first person shooter that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space. The game recently started an open beta that adds AI bots to the game for the first time. These bots will be available on special servers during the free weekend to help new players learn the unique tactics possible when playing an FPS in zero gravity.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a third-person shooter that delivers an intense team-based multiplayer experience. Relive the violent era of the Wild West with adrenaline-fuelled action and fast-paced gunfights. Engage in gritty battles in beautifully rendered classic Western settings. Players test their mettle in genre-specific game modes and levels tailor-made for satisfying team play. Lead and Gold recently had a new map and game mode added and now has dedicated servers available.
Frontiers Free Weekend on Steam:
Starts 23:00 GMT Thursday November 4
Ends 21:00 GMT Sunday November 7
Players can start pre-loading the games from Wednesday evening.
Weekend Sale on Steam:
Shattered Horizon: $9.99 (SRP $19.99)
Lead and Gold: $7.49 (SRP $14.99)
Frontiers Pack, includes both games: $12.49 (SRP $24.99)
Latest News Posts
- LG's G Watch Urbane with LTE will cost around $590, launches very soon
- Latest update to GTA V on Xbox One and PS4 gimps visuals
- Netflix 'Inspector Gadget' cartoon reboot gets a trailer
- Facebook developing solar drones that will provide Internet access
- NVIDIA preparing GeForce GTX 980 Ti with 6GB VRAM, faster than Titan X
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi