Futuremark and Fatshark present Frontiers Free Weekend November 4-7 on Steam
Shattered Horizon and Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Zero free to play all weekend, or buy both titles for $12.49 saving more than 60%
HELSINKI, FINLAND - November 1, 2010 - Futuremark® Games Studio and Fatshark today announced the Frontiers Pack, a special game bundle that includes multiplayer shooters Shattered Horizon and Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. From November 4-7 both games will be free to play on Steam during the Frontiers Free Weekend letting friends enjoy combat from the frontiers of the Wild West to the depths of space. In addition the Frontiers Pack will be on sale during the event for just $12.49, a saving of more than 60% over the regular cost of the two games when bought separately.
Shattered Horizon is an innovative multiplayer first person shooter that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space. The game recently started an open beta that adds AI bots to the game for the first time. These bots will be available on special servers during the free weekend to help new players learn the unique tactics possible when playing an FPS in zero gravity.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a third-person shooter that delivers an intense team-based multiplayer experience. Relive the violent era of the Wild West with adrenaline-fuelled action and fast-paced gunfights. Engage in gritty battles in beautifully rendered classic Western settings. Players test their mettle in genre-specific game modes and levels tailor-made for satisfying team play. Lead and Gold recently had a new map and game mode added and now has dedicated servers available.
Frontiers Free Weekend on Steam:
Starts 23:00 GMT Thursday November 4
Ends 21:00 GMT Sunday November 7
Players can start pre-loading the games from Wednesday evening.
Weekend Sale on Steam:
Shattered Horizon: $9.99 (SRP $19.99)
Lead and Gold: $7.49 (SRP $14.99)
Frontiers Pack, includes both games: $12.49 (SRP $24.99)
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- Pewdiepie to delete his channel later today
- NASA joins Giphy with almost 500 awesome GIFs
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD