Kingston Technology Ships HyperX Fan in Black Color
New Color Raises Cool Factor in Systems; Keeps Memory Temperature Low
Fountain Valley, CA -- October 21, 2010 -- Kingston Technology, Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping the HyperX® fan in black. The new black fan is identical in performance and specifications to the blue-colored HyperX fan released in June 2009.
The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. The black HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and when turned on, the blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*.
The black HyperX fan (Kingston® part #: KHX-FAN-B) ships as a stand-alone product and has an MSRP (U.S.) of $23.00. It is backed by a one-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
* Maximum acoustical noise 28 dBA
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America.
Latest News Posts
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- North Americans to spend most on mobile game purchases
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus