Kingston Technology Ships HyperX Fan in Black Color
New Color Raises Cool Factor in Systems; Keeps Memory Temperature Low
Fountain Valley, CA -- October 21, 2010 -- Kingston Technology, Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping the HyperX® fan in black. The new black fan is identical in performance and specifications to the blue-colored HyperX fan released in June 2009.
The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. The black HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and when turned on, the blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*.
The black HyperX fan (Kingston® part #: KHX-FAN-B) ships as a stand-alone product and has an MSRP (U.S.) of $23.00. It is backed by a one-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
* Maximum acoustical noise 28 dBA
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America.
Latest News Posts
- The ThermalTHOR modder is back again with another incredible entry
- The Spring Update for Battlefield 4 drops on Tuesday with new goodies
- NASA discovers a new galaxy which is as bright as 300 trillion suns
- Intel's next-gen Xeon platform will support 6-channel DDR4 RAM in 2017
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications