Kingston Technology Ships HyperX Fan in Black Color
New Color Raises Cool Factor in Systems; Keeps Memory Temperature Low
Fountain Valley, CA -- October 21, 2010 -- Kingston Technology, Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping the HyperX® fan in black. The new black fan is identical in performance and specifications to the blue-colored HyperX fan released in June 2009.
The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. The black HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and when turned on, the blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*.
The black HyperX fan (Kingston® part #: KHX-FAN-B) ships as a stand-alone product and has an MSRP (U.S.) of $23.00. It is backed by a one-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
* Maximum acoustical noise 28 dBA
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L