Kingston Technology Ships HyperX Fan in Black Color
New Color Raises Cool Factor in Systems; Keeps Memory Temperature Low
Fountain Valley, CA -- October 21, 2010 -- Kingston Technology, Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping the HyperX® fan in black. The new black fan is identical in performance and specifications to the blue-colored HyperX fan released in June 2009.
The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. The black HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and when turned on, the blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*.
The black HyperX fan (Kingston® part #: KHX-FAN-B) ships as a stand-alone product and has an MSRP (U.S.) of $23.00. It is backed by a one-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
* Maximum acoustical noise 28 dBA
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs