Colorful Announces iGame GTS450 with 2 Clocks in A Card
Colorful-known as one of the biggest AICs in Asia market, announces a non-reference high-specs iGame GTS450. Colorful iGame series was famouse of their exclusive functions, such as One-key Overclocking, Silver-plated PCB and advanced industrial design.
The cooler is similar to iGame GTX460 which was released early in this month, called Shark design.By reading the review of iGame GTX460 from Tehpowerup, we knew this cooler had strong thermal performance.
From the released pictures, we could see the card used 4+1 phases PWM. Instead of ordinary solid capacitors, iGame GTS450 used NCC POSCAP capacitors which had higher transfer efficiency and lower loading temperature. And the MOSFETs used ONSEMI MOSFET which also had better performance.
The iGame GTS450 has 2 different clocks as it has 2 BIOS chips onboard. In the normal mode, the Core/Memory clock is set to 783MHz/3608MHz just as NVIDIA reference edition; however, in turbo mode, the Core/Memory clock is factory Overclocked to 900MHz/4100MHz. But one thing should be known is that overclocking capability is one of the biggest selling points of iGame series, users might get much higher clock than that of the stock.
This graphics card will be available for both European and Asian users in later of this month.But price is still unknown.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives