Colorful Announces iGame GTS450 with 2 Clocks in A Card
Colorful-known as one of the biggest AICs in Asia market, announces a non-reference high-specs iGame GTS450. Colorful iGame series was famouse of their exclusive functions, such as One-key Overclocking, Silver-plated PCB and advanced industrial design.
The cooler is similar to iGame GTX460 which was released early in this month, called Shark design.By reading the review of iGame GTX460 from Tehpowerup, we knew this cooler had strong thermal performance.
From the released pictures, we could see the card used 4+1 phases PWM. Instead of ordinary solid capacitors, iGame GTS450 used NCC POSCAP capacitors which had higher transfer efficiency and lower loading temperature. And the MOSFETs used ONSEMI MOSFET which also had better performance.
The iGame GTS450 has 2 different clocks as it has 2 BIOS chips onboard. In the normal mode, the Core/Memory clock is set to 783MHz/3608MHz just as NVIDIA reference edition; however, in turbo mode, the Core/Memory clock is factory Overclocked to 900MHz/4100MHz. But one thing should be known is that overclocking capability is one of the biggest selling points of iGame series, users might get much higher clock than that of the stock.
This graphics card will be available for both European and Asian users in later of this month.But price is still unknown.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience