Colorful Announces iGame GTS450 with 2 Clocks in A Card
Colorful-known as one of the biggest AICs in Asia market, announces a non-reference high-specs iGame GTS450. Colorful iGame series was famouse of their exclusive functions, such as One-key Overclocking, Silver-plated PCB and advanced industrial design.
The cooler is similar to iGame GTX460 which was released early in this month, called Shark design.By reading the review of iGame GTX460 from Tehpowerup, we knew this cooler had strong thermal performance.
From the released pictures, we could see the card used 4+1 phases PWM. Instead of ordinary solid capacitors, iGame GTS450 used NCC POSCAP capacitors which had higher transfer efficiency and lower loading temperature. And the MOSFETs used ONSEMI MOSFET which also had better performance.
The iGame GTS450 has 2 different clocks as it has 2 BIOS chips onboard. In the normal mode, the Core/Memory clock is set to 783MHz/3608MHz just as NVIDIA reference edition; however, in turbo mode, the Core/Memory clock is factory Overclocked to 900MHz/4100MHz. But one thing should be known is that overclocking capability is one of the biggest selling points of iGame series, users might get much higher clock than that of the stock.
This graphics card will be available for both European and Asian users in later of this month.But price is still unknown.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards