Colorful Announces iGame GTS450 with 2 Clocks in A Card
Colorful-known as one of the biggest AICs in Asia market, announces a non-reference high-specs iGame GTS450. Colorful iGame series was famouse of their exclusive functions, such as One-key Overclocking, Silver-plated PCB and advanced industrial design.
The cooler is similar to iGame GTX460 which was released early in this month, called Shark design.By reading the review of iGame GTX460 from Tehpowerup, we knew this cooler had strong thermal performance.
From the released pictures, we could see the card used 4+1 phases PWM. Instead of ordinary solid capacitors, iGame GTS450 used NCC POSCAP capacitors which had higher transfer efficiency and lower loading temperature. And the MOSFETs used ONSEMI MOSFET which also had better performance.
The iGame GTS450 has 2 different clocks as it has 2 BIOS chips onboard. In the normal mode, the Core/Memory clock is set to 783MHz/3608MHz just as NVIDIA reference edition; however, in turbo mode, the Core/Memory clock is factory Overclocked to 900MHz/4100MHz. But one thing should be known is that overclocking capability is one of the biggest selling points of iGame series, users might get much higher clock than that of the stock.
This graphics card will be available for both European and Asian users in later of this month.But price is still unknown.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes