"Unforgettable" flash drive from Super Talent!
USB 2.0 flash drive to fit most any budget
San Jose, California - September 29, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new CKB, KeyDrive, is now shipping.
Designed to fit on to any keychain, the CKB drive will quickly become your favorite flash drive because it will always be with you. Available in two popular finishes (nickel and silver) and in a wide variety of capacities (2-32GB), we have a CKB to fit almost any budget.
"Making a drive that mimics an actual key and fits on your keychain is a natural fit. We took it to the next level by making the drive metal, rugged, lightweight and water-resistant. " - Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The CKBTM is convenient, lightweight and durable. Designed with a metal enclosure and large keychain attachment point, the waterproof CKB can be attached to virtually anything. The CKBTM is currently available in 2 colors (Nickel and Silver) and is compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS