"Unforgettable" flash drive from Super Talent!
USB 2.0 flash drive to fit most any budget
San Jose, California - September 29, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new CKB, KeyDrive, is now shipping.
Designed to fit on to any keychain, the CKB drive will quickly become your favorite flash drive because it will always be with you. Available in two popular finishes (nickel and silver) and in a wide variety of capacities (2-32GB), we have a CKB to fit almost any budget.
"Making a drive that mimics an actual key and fits on your keychain is a natural fit. We took it to the next level by making the drive metal, rugged, lightweight and water-resistant. " - Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The CKBTM is convenient, lightweight and durable. Designed with a metal enclosure and large keychain attachment point, the waterproof CKB can be attached to virtually anything. The CKBTM is currently available in 2 colors (Nickel and Silver) and is compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015