"Unforgettable" flash drive from Super Talent!
USB 2.0 flash drive to fit most any budget
San Jose, California - September 29, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new CKB, KeyDrive, is now shipping.
Designed to fit on to any keychain, the CKB drive will quickly become your favorite flash drive because it will always be with you. Available in two popular finishes (nickel and silver) and in a wide variety of capacities (2-32GB), we have a CKB to fit almost any budget.
"Making a drive that mimics an actual key and fits on your keychain is a natural fit. We took it to the next level by making the drive metal, rugged, lightweight and water-resistant. " - Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The CKBTM is convenient, lightweight and durable. Designed with a metal enclosure and large keychain attachment point, the waterproof CKB can be attached to virtually anything. The CKBTM is currently available in 2 colors (Nickel and Silver) and is compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling