"Unforgettable" flash drive from Super Talent!
USB 2.0 flash drive to fit most any budget
San Jose, California - September 29, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new CKB, KeyDrive, is now shipping.
Designed to fit on to any keychain, the CKB drive will quickly become your favorite flash drive because it will always be with you. Available in two popular finishes (nickel and silver) and in a wide variety of capacities (2-32GB), we have a CKB to fit almost any budget.
"Making a drive that mimics an actual key and fits on your keychain is a natural fit. We took it to the next level by making the drive metal, rugged, lightweight and water-resistant. " - Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The CKBTM is convenient, lightweight and durable. Designed with a metal enclosure and large keychain attachment point, the waterproof CKB can be attached to virtually anything. The CKBTM is currently available in 2 colors (Nickel and Silver) and is compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio