"Unforgettable" flash drive from Super Talent!
USB 2.0 flash drive to fit most any budget
San Jose, California - September 29, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new CKB, KeyDrive, is now shipping.
Designed to fit on to any keychain, the CKB drive will quickly become your favorite flash drive because it will always be with you. Available in two popular finishes (nickel and silver) and in a wide variety of capacities (2-32GB), we have a CKB to fit almost any budget.
"Making a drive that mimics an actual key and fits on your keychain is a natural fit. We took it to the next level by making the drive metal, rugged, lightweight and water-resistant. " - Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The CKBTM is convenient, lightweight and durable. Designed with a metal enclosure and large keychain attachment point, the waterproof CKB can be attached to virtually anything. The CKBTM is currently available in 2 colors (Nickel and Silver) and is compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams